Do you think you can already find the love of your life and the one you stay with the rest of your life when you are 17 or 18?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 10

• i know a few people who married their high school sweet hearts and have amazing relationships... but the majority of people i know this doesn't apply to

• I voted no because personally I didn't. But it can happen. My parents were high school sweethearts.

• possible but unlikely

• yes i think that is definitely possible...

• It's possible.

• Ofc. Highschool sweet hearts xD. But generally it happens later but thats just bcs people choose to not get so commited too early. They want to explore the word etc.. But yeah c:

• That's the perfect age too find Love

• personally I couldn't do that

• you aren't mature enough yet to make that commitment or decision.

• No. And if you did you'd f*** it up. You should have casual relationships at that age

What Girls Said 13

• It's possible. I started this relationship at 15 years old and it's still going and I'd love to think that we'll be able to stay together for the rest of our lives. Realistically, it's quite unlikely for it to turn out that way.

• Yes, sure. You can find the love of your life at any age but not everyone's lucky enough to find it so early.

• I was 14

• I found mine when I was 14.

• I think it can happen since I know a few people for whom it happened. I also think it'd the exception rather than the rule.

• Probably, but it's quite unlikely in my opinion :)

• i know a few people who found love young and are still married and happy

• Is call infatuation not love. U have a lot of growing to do

• I don't know probably not

• Yeah it happens, but I'm kinda happy that I haven't found mine yet lol.

• You can but you still shouldn't rush into things.

• you can find love in friends and family... i think you can also find it in a spouse, but, its hard to tell the difference between attraction and love... and lots of people have attraction instead

• 18d

But what if it is love?

• 18d

at this age i dont know... im still learning but i know what i have with my crush is love... and we can try to observe love through our friends and family... but love is still confusing... here's my list of what people love you do
      -they dont want to hurt your feelings but they want the best for you
      - they enjoy your presence... they like you at your worst and best
      -they are there for you and dont leave

• Well, my sister met her now husband at 12, started dating at 18 and now they've been married for 10 years and just had twins. They seem more in move with each other than ever. So I think so, yeah!