What does it mean if, you're texting/dating a boy and his best friend keeps texting you?

What Guys Said 3

• He could just be trying to help his friend to ask questions that his friend (The one you like/ are dating) is too shy to ask like liquorkiss said? :3 This is assuming that friend of his knows about you guys ofc' I mean. I'm willing to bet he's trying smething. Trying to get at you. he's probably not as good of a friend if he is indeed trying to steal you tbh xD So if you're serious about this guy let him know about this. Besides if its just friendly convos let it be. But umm. Don't lead him on and or give him much atention etc. That be best for the two of you assuming you like him a lot :) I wish you the best^

• Oops it means you have to be careful or both may soon have a crush on you :o

• He wants to get in your knickers

What Girls Said 1

• It depends entirely on what he's texting you. His best friend might be asking for information that the boy you're dating is too shy to ask.