Ladies, does height matter to you?

I'm 6'3. How important is height to girls? Do they want someone the same height as them?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly doesn't matter in the long run. If we're wanting a one night stand then taller, more muscular guys are the first pick.
    I'm 5,2 and i've dated guys as short as 5,3. I've never really noticed their height as anything more than an after thought. Generally we love to have a guy taller than us because it's that instinctive primal need to be protected. A taller male fills that need more easily.

What Girls Said 22

• Yes, it does. I'm 5'2. I don't want to date anyone (male or female) that's too close to my height, so I think 5'5 and above would be fine. At the same time though, I don't want to date anyone too much taller than me seeing as my boyfriend is 6'0 and that height difference can be pretty uncomfortable. I wouldn't date someone over 6'0.

• For men, I prefer someone my height or slightly taller, if he's awesome in any other way I don't mind if he's slightly shorter either. I'm 5'10"

• To an extent I guess. I'm 5'3 so I don't think I would want to date a guy shorter than that, but I don't care whether he's 5'4 or 6'4.

• That's a sexy height.
    I want my man to be (preferably) at least 5'9".

• 14d

I like the sound of that lol.

• Height doesn't matter to me. My first boyfriend was your height and other than awkward hugs sometimes I liked it.

• Kind of. I'm 5'2" so I wouldn't like to date someone shorter or the same height. I really like someone kinda taller than me.

• Yes it does. I like tall men ranging from 6 ft to 6'5. However, I've been interested in men shorter than the desired height.

• I'm 5'10 and I want someone my hight or taller, but I would date someone shorter... it's not like I'm gonna say "sorry... you're 5'9 1/2" it's not gonna work out..."

• Yeah its somewhat important.
    As long as he is taller than me, its good.

• I love a tall man...

• I don't know if it does; my crushes have been from both short and tall

• Yes, to me it does. I'm 5'2" and prefer guys at least 5'10".

• 5'9"-6'2" is an ideal range for me

• If he's shorter than me in heels then it's no go for me.

• I like a taller guy personally not a major tho, as long as he not shorter then me that just be awkward 😊

• Not gonna lie, I'm really into super tall guys (like, over 6 feet), but it's not a problem for me if a guy is short but taller than me. Given that I'm 5'5, most guys do fit the criteria

• I like taller guys, cuz then I feel protected :)

• i'm 5'4" and my man is 6'4"

• I'm 4"11 so being that tall would make me feel kinda weird. Like I'm holding my dad's hand or something. But if I fall for a guy that happens to be that tall then is also a plus cuz I would feel safe to be around him.

• I'm 5"4 and even though I LOVE tall man I feel like I don't stand a chance with one bc they generally prefer tall girls.

• 14d

I don't mind 5'4 ;)

• 14d

Hahaha then date me. At least you're tall and you don't mind short girls.

• Yes it matters a lot. I'm only attracted to tall guys.

• i usually go for shorter guys bc im 5'2 so i feel like very tall guys wouldn't want to date me