Why do tall, ugly guys exist? Do they even get laid?

😂😂😂 Isn't it sad because they were almost there? It's better to be short and handsome.

Updates:
20d come on laugh with me

0|0
10|15

What Girls Said 10

• Lmao you know what really sucks? When a tall attractive guy with good bone structure is fat. It's like whyyyyy?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure they get laid more often than guys who are short and ugly 😜

3|0
    0|0
  • Life is tough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh. You're back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, looks like someone's pretty insecure. Just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you exist?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do non funny people exist?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're so small and pathetic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well at least they've got a bit of sex appeal

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Probably more than you, cuck.

2|2
    0|1
  • I don't know bruh. Height is hot points right off the bat, and on top of whether they can develop some kind of charm or personality. Pussy for days fam

2|0
    1|0
  • Lol thats funny

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly people exist to make average looking people feel beter.

0|0
    1|0
  • Mirin

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we got people of various looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehheh, manlets...
    Real talk, what would the opposite of a manlet be? A maniant?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I don't know. I don't even know why a tall, handsome, asexual guy like myself exists...

0|0
    0|0
  • You mad, bro?

0|0
    0|0
  • I know dat feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm yeah... are you dense?

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you consider tall?

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging from your previous post and your profile pic, I find it amusing you post something like this. Do you not realize you're embarassing yourself? Don't take any offense, since I wasn't offending but telling you the truth...

0|0
    0|0
  • With decent game, short good looking guys and tall ugly guys can probably both get laid about as much. If you're like ugly ugly, some women don't mind that much, they like guys who look more grizzled, and going the other way, if they have a baby face its somewhat offset by being tall making them not seem too young.

But short handsome guys obviously can do great as well.

But not with the same women. Some care about face, some care about height, some care about muscles, some care about how well you dance, some care about how cool you are, some care if you're smart, some care if you're rich, some care if you're a bad boy, etc.

No guy has everything. As long as you have a bunch of good traits and some game, you will do well with women who prioritize those traits.

If you're average height or short, fat, average face, awkward, good fucking luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh you mean like the tall lanky types, they still get play even though they may not look that good their height helps

2|0
    0|0
    • 20d

i meant six feet and above. most of them look like a bag of shit.

• 20d

Some do I guess, lol , I'm only 5'10" but I look alright