Is it weird that I am still a virgin at 36?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 29 n virgin too, let's date each other babe

• 20d

Lol thanks for MHO, I love u. 💕💋

What Guys Said 17

• It's not weird at all, there's nothing weird about owning your own sexuality and not having to conform. Whether or not is it the norm is a different issue, but there is nothing to say that you have to be a follower of the norm.

• Yes because most people would have sex by then.

• I wouldn't say it is 'weird', but it's just not the 'norm' in today's highly sexualised society.

• Most people who are honest would say yes.

• Hmmm I kinda say yes, that's a long time

• There is a balance for everything. And going more than 20 years with an extremely pronounced emotion/sexual feeling and not exploring that is not so much weird but rather a great lose to you as a individual

You've defiantly missed out on human interaction and connection that is otherwise unattainable. Lacking depth would be a better way to say it

• No. We don't know your situation at all. Its unusual but stranger things have happened. You could be in a Muslim country or something

• 21d

not a muslim

• 21d

Can't have your cake and eat it too

• 21d

That explains being a virgin then... if you define weird as "wrong" then no you are not weird. If you define it as "abnormal" then yes you are weird.

• I accidentally clicked yes, but intended to click No.

• Weird? No. Sad? A little bit yes.

• That's unusual for sure. But not the defining element of your character. Make choices that make you happy!

• Not weird. Are you asexual? Or waiting for right partner?

• Maybe? :) You need to ask a guy out if they aren't asking you. Make sure you pick a guy you like, and be persistent but not pushy or too frequent. Ask him to lunch. It may take months for the connection to happen, but it will eventually happen.

• I'm 31 and still a Virgin. Oh yeh. Your not alone

• Unusual, but no. A few decades ago you wouldn't even have to ask this question.

• a Tightt milff
    . , . , . , I Want, . , .

• 21d

How do you become a milf if you're a virgin?

• 21d

Also - MILF = mother Id Like To Fuck.

Either way,
      Stop being a hormonal dick, stick it to someone your age and watch as she becomes pregnant and you ruin your life. Have fun,

• 21d

@Hidden_P
      geez whats up your ass

• Do you collect cats? lol j/k

• Yeah it's uncommon

What Girls Said 12

• Your life and choice, sex is not the most important and being a virgin doesn't make you weird.

• Honestly, yeah lol

• In the west I guess it's not typical.
    In conservative countries, it's nice typical either since girls usually get married in their early thirties Maximum (like up to 35) but it's not taboo since many women are still not married by the end of their 30's (there's a shortage of Potential Husband, it's a crisis actually 😂😅 @NajemEddine you know what I'm talking about lol).

• Weird? No. Unusual? Yes

• if you're of western bent, yeah
    if you're from a more conservative environment, maybe not so much
    i had a roommate who didn't lose hers until she was 34, but she was muslim
    i've also come across quite a few catholic ladies in the Philippines who were still virgins into their 30s

• I'm 30 and I am still a virgin, but I am really ugly.

• I would suggest counseling so you can discover the root cause of and work to counteract why you've thus far been unable to establish a meaningful romantic relationship with another person

• ı think no

• Don't listen to people saying it's not normal - it may or be common, but it doesn't make you weird at all, you're just yet to experience it x

• It's not weird but very unusual.

• Christ, 36 years old and never been fucked! smh

• 21d

Yes and never been kissed 😕

• 21d

I want to adopt children. I am not sure if nun can though

• 21d

Nun's run orphanages!

• I do not consider it weird, but many people would.