If you were dating a girl and she told you she is bisexual, would you break up with her?

• Yes
    43% (10)31% (18)34% (28)Vote
  • No
    57% (13)69% (41)66% (54)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|34

What Guys Said 34

• I'm strangely un-bothered by this. I'd even let her have sex with other women, if she wanted. Women are hot. I understand. I would, however, discourage "oversized" toys, though. And she would have to accept that I have priority - if she has plans to date/seduce some girl, but I'm feeling frisky, she should want to let me have my way with her before she goes out. I have enough foresight that I wouldn't call her up mid-tryst and tell her to come to me, so that wouldn't be a problem, but she shouldn't refuse sex with me due to the promise or potential of sex with another girl. That wouldn't be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    1|1
  • Only if she wanted to date other women in the same romantic way as she dated men. If her bisexuality was only being interested in physical sex pleasure, I could handle that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id consider it. Ideally I would like to know before getting too involved so that we don'tbwaste eachother's timem I really don't trust them and generally assume they have more "colorful" sexual histories.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd ask if she had a girlfriend also, and if she did is she busexual, hen we can have a threesome lol, but that'd probably not happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I don't date bisexual women. It's a gateway for cheating and choosing.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why do so many other guys get butthurt if a woman likes both? Does it matter? She chose you. Its not a gateway to cheat, anyone will cheat, regardless of who they find attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Why do people care about that?

It's like that bs that bisexual automatically sleep around or cheat. Cheating is cheating regardless of gender or orientation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my exes were bi so I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause we're not even a couple yet, it's just dating

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't dump her because I'm not really to dumping type but I don't it would never work out.

0|1
    0|0
  • 83% of the men who voted no only did so because they're hoping for the chance of a threesome.

0|2
    1|0
    • 14d

You're wrong. I don't hope in that. But just to see her in arms of another woman is hot.

• i agree with what most guys have said about it being a good chance of them being cheated on-we can't alter our gender by saying:bibbity bobbity boo

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but i would be extra careful when she's out with friends. Extra gender to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what i want with her. I would if i was thinking long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell her that lets make it worth your time and y time all at once lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes voters can explain what they are on

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you. If she 2 time you it could be woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Absolute deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Being bi doesn't make anyone any more likely to cheat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Already messed with bi girls, they are alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't cheat, and be truthful with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hot and a perfect opportunity for a 3-some

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! Threesomes!!! Haha. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would look to make her a friends with benefits because as a wife it would be a no.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Bisexuality does not equal polyamory. Just wanna make that clear.

0|1
    0|0
  • People have so many preconceived notions about bisexual people. Sigh. Too bad for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was dating a girl and she told me she was a bisexual/lesbian I would be vary surprised... but I wouldn't break up with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to date a bisexual guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls be voting randomly to see results.

0|0
    0|0