What do you think?

So this guy commented on my girlfriends Insta pics with babe ๐Ÿ’“, minez๐Ÿ” Or wifey๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so I went to his account and looked at his pics and she had said the same thing on his pics. When I confronted her about it she just said he dm me asking if I could spam him and she said yeah and she told him to do the same thing. My question is should I be worried and should I believe her?

What Girls Said 1

• you should be worried

• 15d

like no offence but your girl kinda seems like a slut. if i was in relatioship with a guy and another guy sent me a dm and made it clear he was attracted to me, i wouldn't relpy. its disrespectul to my boyfriend and really disgusting thing to do. (lead someone on or cheat)

What Guys Said 4

• Spam him for what? Fame? I'd be mad suspicious brah

• One word: "No." I mean don't end things just yet or begin to get mad lol. But Like try to get more answers and a better explanation from her about it.. She should be willing as its reasonable for you to feel this way. Maybe ask her friend if she knows whats up etc.. Bcs those things are pretty direct and clear in meaning lol. But I wish you the best^

• The guy fakes his fame like that (which is disgusting), or your girlfriend is manipulating you

• you need to get more information bro, she may be playing you