Opinion on sleepovers in early dating?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know what is your opinion about sleepovers, having the girl that you've been dating the last two three weeks sleeping at your place without any type of sexual activity? Just cuddling and sleeping together. Is that meaningful for you?

thank you!

What Guys Said 17

• First of all, I honestly read your headline as onions on sleepovers in early dating. I was thinking, well, that's an unusual fetish but each to their own o. O lol!

Putting aside my tired eyes, I think it can be very sweet to have that kind of night together. I have to say that it didn't particularly always work out in my experience, things tended to get carried away. I wouldn't have objected or been disappointed if they didn't though, I would have been happy with just cuddling and sharing a bed.

• Depends on the guy you're dating. Some guys just want to hit it and quit it, but a guy that really likes you would definitely want to cuddle and be intimate with you in that way. But I'm just giving you my opinion from the way I think and feel, other guys may have a different view and opinion.

• Have done this and it does feel good when there is chemistry at play :)

• Did you just say... "sleepovers" and you are 25. Where are the pajama parties?

My opinion is it's VERY unrealistic for couples to spend the night together. Maybe once if something were wrong but a bunch of times. UNLESS you are underage which is probably the case (sleepovers?).

Now if you are adults and it's a "Man" and a woman not same sex then the woman is being EVIL and cruel. Do you know how hard it is to torture a man that way.

That should be a CRIME!.

• Yes I would like that:) I've even teased a few girls about it especially when it's stormy out and the temps drop. Some girls take it well, others I've scared away. lol

• It's very meaningful, just a sign of love and that they both care enough. to wait till they both feel ready to have sex without rushing it

• Haut, and certainly it is required.
    But no sexual activity? lmao

• I mean, I don't know how long it would take for me to be ready to do that with a girl I was dating.

• Provided it stays that way, i guess it can be cute. But honestly, i never know a girl that well within the first few weeks...

• If I bring a girl home. We're having sex. That's a guarantee

• Cuddling = fingering. Love to play with my food

• you're 25-29, just do it.

• Pretty cool, I doubt both can hold back

• yes, its good to have that feeling... but just u have to avoid going deep i. e being sexual. Don't take the advantage of the situation, may be that can cause ur relationship :)

• Yes. What better way to develop more intimacy?

• I don't think it's possible, at least if you're sharing the same bed.

• Hahaha! Yeah--I don't do that. The only way a girl I'm dating is sleeping over without sexual activity is AFTER she's slept over with a fair bit of sexual activity. Probably many, many times. Non-sexual sleepovers are for relationships (girlfriends) NOT for early on dating.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, get to know each other to a new level

• I see no harm in it. If that is what you would like to do, and vise versa, then by all means go for it. Honestly cuddling, and sleeping with eachother non-sexually is meaningful. Anything shared between the two of you, and no one else actually, is quite special, big or small. Time, secrets, etc.

• I think it would be really cute, but wouldn't there be A LOT of sexual tension?