A coworker is a pure copy of my ex?

I don't know this guy but he is identical to my ex! It's like they are twins. It's so weird, I never saw such similarity before in anyone. My ex and I broke up 2 years ago, not on good terms. We were together for 5 years and I caught him having sex with someone else. We didn't stay in contact, I despise him. I am over him, but now that I see this guy, it kinda brings back memories and some feelings. I know it's not the same person, but I still feel uneasy when around this guy. I catch myself staring at him often and he looks back, I'm afraid he's gonna get the wrong idea. I like and hate this guy in the same time. And it's so ridiculous! How do you feel around someone who resembles your ex?

What Guys Said 2

• You don't have to marry him or have sex but you'll understand what makes him tick.
    I had a female coworker looking like my last ex. The start was a bit uneasy but we ended up very friendly. (No limits transgressed)

• I would just try to break the silence and see where it goes. And remember there's always the option to just leave.

What Girls Said 1

• Funnily enough, a guy I have interest in reminds me of my ex.

The only difference between them is that this guy is much sweeter with less aggression.

It's really weird at first, but, he's *better* than my ex. <3 So, it's all good.