What is the maximum weight for a girl that you wanted to date?

My friend wanted to know, and she doesn't have an account.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about weight. I'm not gonna have a girl stand on a scale to see if she meets my requirements. Plus girls with more muscle and shape are heavier than those with less muscle

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not going to get a clear answer asking about weight because everyone carries their weight differently. Two girls could be the same exact weight, but have completely different body types, and so one might be "attractive" and the other not.

If a guy finds a woman's body attractive, he's not going to care what the actual number on the scale says.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• The more the better.

If she's too chubby we can have a 4some with me, her, her fat, and my egg head.

• A girl who's 5'5 and 180lbs will look completely different from a girl who's 6'5 and 180lb. This question is impossible to answer.

• 98 lbs. I like em young and petite
    Hey @luci92 answer your msgs lol

• 170-ish? It really depends on how the weight is distributed. I really don't know. I don't ask the weight of the girls I date. I don't know much about female weight. They carry more weight then men of equal size generally do

• Weight largely depends on height.
    The heaviest girl I ever dated was probably 145lbs

"if she ain't 140 she can't be my shorty" 😝😝😝

• 165 pounds.

• 130-150 lbs for 5'4". That said, I was in a relationship for six years with someone who would be classified as obese, and the curves were way more important to me than the weight. As long as there is a waist, women are attractive!

• If I slap her rear, it can't jiggle too much. That's the limit for me.

• IT can't BE OVER 9000

• 150 160 depending on how tall they are.

• Im fine with 130-135, I'm not that tall

• Too many factors to say, how tall, how much muscle mass, etc? But as a general rule, if she's on obese category on the BMI scale she's probably out of the range. But again if she carries it well, or has a tun of muscle... that maybe okay as well.

• I don't know. I guess as long as it's less than me. I'm like 180.

• can't say because it depends on the height and some people wear their extra weight better than others.

generally... clearly overweight looking is a turn off. I care about the looks, not the number on the scale

• Basically she should not be heavier than me. I am 140.

• don't know just don't be fat

• Minimum 250 Ib. I like em BIG.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on her height... I mean a girl who's 5' and weighs 200lbs looks vary different then a girl who's 6' and 200lbs.

• As long as she isn't shaped like a potato we're probably good.

• There's this thing called making an account. I thought that was common knowledge, since everyone on most social media websites get you to make an account to use said websites.

• depends on her height but I do like women with a bmi between 17 and 22