French kissing, hot or not?

Ok so, where I'm from French kisses are really common, not a big deal at all, meaning you can French kiss a stranger at a party (with their consent obviously) and not ever learn their name and it's all fine. But it seems to me that that's not how it works everywhere in the world. I personally only kiss people that way, with tongue and lip sucking and everything, it's pretty much the only thing I do and I was wondering how many people think that's actually hot vs how many people are grossed out by it. Thanks!

• Yeah, it's hot
  • No, it's not hot
14d People who answered they prefer 'normal' kisses or no tongue -- how does that kinda kiss work? I don't think I've ever been kissed without tongue, what are you supposed to do, just open and close your mouth? And no I'm not French!

What Guys Said 11

• For me, it can be but it's not a common thing. I don't think about or automatically french kiss someone. "Normal" kissing I prefer usually. It's hard for me to explain, but it's almost a bit of a turn off for me. But I guess it depends who it's with and how they do it maybe? Maybe even just how I feel that day? I have experienced both where I was french kissed and immediately turned right off, and another time it was awesome! We did it for quite a while, I was totally turned on and wanted to keep going after. So? I don't know lol

• 13d

On update: Wow, really (never without tongue)? How it works, best way I can think to say it is focus on the lips, lips to lips. Not opening your mouth or the tongue.

• I really enjoy french kissing, it's pretty hot especially if she knows how to do it. I like some biting too.

• It's hot.

• I wouldn't kiss any other way, You start off with a peck and if after that your not frenching each other, that would be such a turn off.

• ıts hot

• Really hot when done right/done in the right amount.

• It's hot if the gal I'm kissing is my girl and she didn't just eat before lol.

• Where are you from - France?

• J'aime le français, mais je ne suis pas sûr de l'embrassade.
    I'm not fluent, but I know about to saw things like that

• In my country its the same as in yours.

• I like it, it's hot... but my first kiss is lips only...

What Girls Said 11

• I actually don't like it much, no. A little tongue is fine, like I like when my boyfriend licks my lip or lightly touches the tip of his tongue against mine, but when someone's tongue actually gets in my mouth? Nah, I hate it :P I feel the same way about giving too, licking his lip or the tip of his tongue is fine, putting my tongue into his mouth isn't something I enjoy.

• You're aware French kissing is not French, correct?
    Kissing has been around forever now, literally. French kissing is just a long kiss with the presence of tongue. Its popular everywhere lmao.
    And i've never met a person who didn't find it really racy, its kissing, taken to the next level.
    Have you been living under a rock, cut out from society lmao?

• Depends of the situation. But I personally love tongue because it shows passion and when they caress their tongue with mine it is a turn on. Especially when their hands are in my hair or on my body with the same level of passion. If your kissing with tongue and the rest of your body is off, it won't really be hot. You have to have your lips match your feelings and body.

• Very hot- its pretty common I believe, I love it, but only when its my boyfriend because he knows how to do it just right with an appropriate addition of touching ;)

• 14d

I love it with tongue- it's more meaningful and deep, literally and metaphoricallly :p With no tounge you just pretty much open and close your lips. I don't wanna sound weird or gross but had he ever or have you ever gently sucked his tongue whilst kissing, i not defs try it

• 13d

100% agreed. And YES that's a great move, soooo hot

• I find it hot as hell.

• Never tried it. It seems sloppy though lol. I don't know ><

• Hot hot hot! But I wouldn't do it with random guys.

• It's an extremely hot feeling and at some party at the uni it happens often, also with guys I never saw before.

• HOT HOT HOT <33

• Hooooooottttttt🔥

• you mean, french issuing is common in West. We know -.-