Is it OK to bodyshame women?

Considering thats what they all doIs it OK to bodyshame women?

And THATS what they say to themselves
Plus im considering using the n word if a black woman tried to talk to me

What Girls Said 4

• Ur dumb and u need a lot of growing to do. What u expect? Pity from people? People say yea ur right? U are just victimizing yourself. And ur like "I'm temped to call someone the n word" means u are nothing more than a little insecured, angry, immature, little boy. Once ur grown then u will realize that SOCIAL MEDIA IS JUST SOCIAL MEDIA. IS NOT A PLACE U GET VALIDATION FROM. GROW UP!

• You know that women saying stuff like that is just rude. Being 5"8 is perfectly fine. So many haters in the world. And you know that body shaming and using the n word is bad, but you're angry. Don't stoop down to their level. Let them say their bs.

• I dont think either shaming is right. The bottom line is people have their preferences. But there is no reason to make another person feel bad.

• Not all woman do that...

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, if it makes you happy.

• It's all fun and games until someone is judging you.

• Well I'm 5'8 and I feel like shit now... thanks 😔

• Don't lower yourself to those cunts level and bodyshame, just don't give them the time of the day.
    Thank me later when you see them knocked up by some dude who left them and their offspring, or when you see them alone and depressed in their mid 40's wondering why no dude wants them.