Although this girl was acting this way for 5 months, what is the reason why she didn't contact me if I thought she was interested in me?

1) She would tell me I’m awesome
2) After I assist her, she says I’m very helpful and say Thanks.
3) I usually send her an email starting off with Hello and she responds with Hi but once I sent a her an email starting off with Hey and she instant messaged me with a Hey also.
4) She saw me at a store and she jumped and screamed my name.
5) When I was assisting a friend, she offered to buy me candy and offered me coffee. When I declined the offer, she came in looking upset.
6) When I pass by and say Hello, she smiles and says Hello back.
7) She send me an email every three to four days a week.
She stood in the corner and said see you later
9) Gave me her personal phone asking me to call her
10) Met in me in elevator and shout that has said she hasn’t seen me in a while and that she was stalking me.
11) She called me and asked If she was bothering me by contacting me so much.
12) Told me to have a good day or good weekend and say bye to me.
13) Call and leave voicemails.
14) Told me Hope you’re doing well.
15) Send me smiley face emoji through email and chat
16) Sat right to her and had long conversations and looked into her eyes and she ask questions

Two days before I left the company I went to her office and said bye and she said bye waving bye and smiled.
In my last day, there was no contact from her or a promise to keep in touch.

Another male coworker left the company the same day and she sent him a email saying that she was going to miss him and sent him hugs through the email.
I was so shocked and surprised.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she was probably too afraid to be turned down so she didn't message you. Women always expect the men to make all the moves. Your lucky when you find someone to make the move for you.

• 15d

She did end me give me her phones number months but mistake I texted her 5 days so she respond but its was very short. She got upset and avoided me for 2 months. A months later she started messing throught work email asking if everything was well but she never texted me back.
      At my last day, I went to her and she smiled and waved but no promise to keep in touch.

• 14d

Saying that she's been stalking me very obvious and coming on very strong.
      Why doesn't she want to be on a date or not think of it as a date?

• 14d

It's to do with trust, people are more likely to actuly go out with you if you don't tell them it's a date. They will see you as a friend and open up to you more. The more alone time you spend with her the more she will like the idea of going out with you. I'm not 100% why this works really but it is tried and tested dating advice.

What Guys Said 1

• she may just be the happy bubbly type, it's entirely possible she thought of you as a friend.
    alternatively, if she wanted more, and was like that for months, why didn't you ask her out, make a move or something, perhaps she thought you weren't interested and moved on?

• 15d

• 15d

She did mention that she was stalking me.