How is it that the good girls, the ones that are wife material always end up being approached by such shitty guys?

The girls that may have guy friends but don't flirt with them.
The girls that have only had serious relationships but are often only seen as sex objects to dump off.
the girls with a good head on her shoulders with future goals and her priorities in order.

0|0
2|4

What Guys Said 4

• Why would it be any different?

Those guys approach tons of girls because its a numbers game for them. So most girls will end up being approached by those kind of guys. This is regardless of whether or not they are classy or trashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are just too nice to approach them because you don't want to hurt them or screw their career. You are too much of a nice guy.

Stop caring about what type of guy gets the girls, reclaim your testicles and approach women, otherwise you will complain about other guys for the rest of your life.

0|0
    0|0
    • 20d

I'm a girl so that made no sense.

• Because they're the easiest to approach and manipulate by them

0|0
    0|0
  • Shitty guys hit on everything all the time. They play the odds of knock on a hundred doors and one will answer. Good guys wait way too long and approach one girl a year who has been hit on by a thousand shitty guys and cannot tell the difference with the good one. Girls are going to have to zero in on the good guys and stay with them until they get the message to ask her out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Please somebody tell me this!!! I need to know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like every once in a while a good one come along but it's always at the wrong time or it's difficulties somehow, it's a curse lol

0|0
    0|0