How do you all feel about revealing personal details about your past on the first date?

1|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. I'm conflicted about ever revealing personal details. Why reveal personal details at all? I by does anyone need to know how you've been broken? Maybe information is on a need to known basis

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People need to earn my trust before I'd disclose any personal things about myself and past. So I'd hold back from being too open on a first date, because it's not enough time for a guy to earn my trust.

I'd talk about myself and be open to a certain extent, but I'd be limited to how much I revealed. It's naive to be too open with anyone who you hardly know

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Tmi... keep the first date light and fun, not hot and heavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never do it on the first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It really depends on the person I'm talking with, our connection and how comfortable I feel with them. If I feel they are open-minded, none-judgmental I share almost anything, but if they seem more closed minded and conservative I keep it to myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I revealed personal stuff to my ex over the phone before I even met him in person we were together more then a year before we broke up

0|0
    0|0
  • This is something I'd do without even realizing. I tend to reveal more about myself than I really need to

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend knew everything before the first date lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • That I isn't a good idea. I would wait to be in a relationship for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the first.

0|0
    0|0