Guys, How did you figure out how to ask girls out?

22 year old guy here... I just got shut down for the fourth time in my life and I really just don't get it. I don't understand the method to asking women out. Every time I do it I just feel so awkward, and then it gets even more awkward because the girl will start telling me that whole line about how "Oh you're so nice, but..." which I've now heard 4 times.

I just don't understand it, girls always expect the guy to approach, ask them in a perfect way to hang out, and then somehow they start dating after that but I really have no idea what I'm doing. How do guys figure these things out? I thought I'd learn from experience but I've asked out 4 girls, been set up with 3 other girls and its all the same. The girl is always turned off because I don't know what I'm doing. It just feels so awkward.

How did other guys figure out what to do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Literally there is a secret. Just have to balls down and stop approaching. First step is to start looking at women as objects rather than human beings. I have no respect for women but a lot for men. Put them on a pedestal. Once you get a girlfriend you realise they are objects. Put's thing in a perceptive of reality. Soon as you can mentally accomplish that mindset, the sooner you will start being successful with women.

• 14d

as much as i dont want to admit it but he's right, if you treat a woman with care and love she will never love you, you must view her as an object.

• 14d

lol yeah different words but it all boils down to the same idea, treat a woman in a way that makes her realise she is not perfect and you are not afraid or intimated by her, treating her like an object may be overdoing it but dont treat her with huge respect or put her on a pedestal, never worked for me, but surprisingly when i started not caring much i started getting attention.

• 14d

@IceCubedude but you are right about that too.

It's not about treating girls like shit though you ain't 100% correct.

Girls don't like to be treated like shit.

The actual thing is they want what they can't have.

But they do prefer a mean eventful guy to a boring nice guy.

• Literally no secret. Just have to balls up and start approaching. The first step is to start looking at women like humans instead of just women. I treat women with the same respect that I would treat a man. Take them off the pedestal. Once you get a girlfriend you actually notice that women are not all perfect lmao. Put's thing in a perceptive of reality. Soon as you can mentally accomplish that mindset, the sooner you will start being successful with women.

• 14d

Lol we have things to talk about man check your pm