I'm scared my boyfriend will break up with me because I'm fat?

Soo I'm 16 and it's the first year of collage and I never thought I would get a boyfriend but I did ! He is the best boyfriend ever most of the class hate me soo I'm so glad I have him... I mean things are getting serious now he sends me nudes which I don't mind but I never send any back because I'm scared he will hate my body.. He is stick thin and I'm overweight and have a belly he always trys to touch it but I pull away I don't understand why he loves me.. I just really scared about getting to the next level with him, my body is disgusting soo I don't know what to do?

What Guys Said 20

• If you don't love the way you look then try to change that. Couples tend to share feelings. So if you don't like something, your boyfriend might not either. I can't tell you exactly what to do because different people have different advantages in life. So do whatever you deem necessary so you can better and love yourself.

• Guys generally don't like fat chicks, but there are exceptions. Now, I don't know if previous relationships have made you insecure or if he has been eying other women but regardless, be a little more confident in yourself. Do not be arrogant, bitchy, or demanding. That will certainly turn him away. For a bonus, if you lose weight, you will look better and that's a great thing for the boyfriend. Good luck.

• He probably has a good idea of what you look like already. There are guys that like and prefer fat women.

• If you don't like your weight, then change it. It's not something you can do nothing about. Pick a diet, exercise, and you're golden.

• Try not eating so much. Quit eating junk food and sugar or eating just because you are bored. Other than that you are only 16. Statistics says it's almost inevitable the guy will break up with you in less than a year (maybe he likes fat girls and it will be for some other reason like finding a fatter one that doesn't mind being fat and letting him touch it) , almost no one has a lifelong marriage to their childhood girlfriend, fat and ugly or not.

• He finds you hot so he likes it. Let him touch you. Remember that a woman (or a girl) is as sexy as she feels like.

• I bet your insecurities are gonna turn him off more than your body.

• I have a feeling he likes a little fat on a Girl.

• Yes it is possible.
    Get in shape.

• You have a good boyfriend. Keep him always happy.

• If your weight bothers you go to the gym. H

• Then loose some weight.

• Few things i think he should accept you who you are. If you really want to trust your self more you can try to go to gym.

• I think you're overly concerned about your weight. It doesn't bother him or he wouldn't be with you. Good luck.

• Do something about it then, start cutting weight.

• However you were when you first started dating is fine. So unless you gained a bunch of weight since then, you shouldn't worry about it.

• Maybe he loves you for you as he sees the beauty in side.

• Ok you are in collage at 16 so you must have skipped 3 grade witch means that your incredible smart and smart people tend to overthink things he clearly wants to take it further so he clearly wouldn't find you discusting it also sounds like you have a eating disorders you should definitely have looked at.

• 21d

She's from the Uk, you go to college at 16 in the U. K... it's below university.

• 21d

@Blonde401 good to know

• Women have life on easy mode and they still don't want to put in even a little bit of work that will make their ultimately better/easier in the long run.

1. Put down the donuts and stop eating so much.

2. If you got bad skin go to a dermatologist, moisturize and use sun block to stay out of the sun.

3. Go to the gym and do cardio

4. Start lifting weights or do aerobics if you have to.

5. Eat Healthy

6. If you have a busted face then apply makeup and get a hairstyle that works for you.

7. When you want to be sexy weary sexy clothes.

There your 100% to get a boyfriend if you actually do this and if you have one he is most likely will not dump you. Idea of what your body goal should be.

http://i46.tinypic.com/a09sm1.jpg

• 21d

Dude what makes you think women's lives are easy? Their life is either just as hard or worse than men. But it depends on the woman. Just because things are easy for you doesn't mean that it is for everyone else.

• 21d

I was going to go on with another list as well but you keep saying things like "expected" and other things that are dependent on the person. There's only so much I can tell you but I'm not a female and neither are you so this discussion is over.

• 21d

What makes me a "White Knight"?

• You're 16, and in college already?

What Girls Said 3

• He obviously likes you as you are honey, or he wouldn't want to be with you. Trust him when he says he cares for you.
    You need to be able to be comfortable with your body - this doesn't mean send him nudes but to be comfortable in yourself. If your weight bothers you then there are small lifestyle adjustments that can help but believe that you are lovely - he wouldn't be with you otherwise

• I think a lot of people had the same feeling when were young as your age.
    This is my opinion, the first thing is, try to build up your confidence, and don't always think about "HE is the best person you met." & "Overly concerned your weight".
    If a guy only focus on some girls who have good body shape, that means he don't know what is the GOOD of the girl.
    Actually you are young and start to fall in love with someone, this is how amazing and sweet. I hope you can trust yourself you can meet more "better guys" if you want.

• If he wants to sleep with you then he probably does not think that your body is disgusting but I would wary of a guy too eager to sleep with you or have sex with you - he could be using you for sex.