I want a boyfriend!!! I feel like I won't meet anyone for a while because I don't have my own place or a job. Am I doing this right though?

I am 24 and still haven't ever been in a relationship!

I am back at my mom's currently trying to save up money for rent so I can move out. I am only working part time. Once I have some money saved, I will start applying to jobs in New York where I want to move. If someone wants to hire me, I'll then start apt hunting.

And THEN I can start dating... but as you can see this will probably take a long time. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I thought you girls didn't exist

What Guys Said 3

• Funny. I never look for women to date, but i take chances when i see them. I guess my advice for you would be the same, as long as you want that all you need to do is be open for it.

• I understand how you feel. I really want a girlfriend but I have been rejected at every turn

• @baklava send me message i wanna talk you

What Girls Said 1

• It is wise to make sure you are ready first, wish I would have done so in many situations