Can you attract women by joining the military?

I've become desparate to get a hot girl's attention because none of them pay attention, so I think joining the infantry will help. I get to kick ass and get girls. Does this work?

615

Most Helpful Girl

• To get a girl's attention, you need to stop always trying. The desperate guys never get attention from girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh when you're in the military, you'll find that casual sex on base is extremely easy to get. My brother in the US Army, and several ex-army coworkers, have confirmed it.

Problem is, an Army 9 is a real-life 6. If you want attractive women, focus on bettering your style, work out, and practice approaching women and bettering your social skills.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• probably not the best plan

• I find soldiers hot in general but I wouldn't see myself getting with one.

• Men in uniform are hot, but I'd lose interest if he only joined to attract women.

• Most likely not.

• Joining the service to attract femalesπŸ˜‚ I do kinda like a man in uniform though

What Guys Said 14

• That's a horrible reason to join the military if that's your reason for joining. Do our armed forces a favor don't join.

• How would that be a favor? I'm helping out men and women fight

• I'm ready to serve my country. I don't want to kill other human beings I don't believe that is right so I want to do something where I take a risk, get girls, and not have to kill anyone

• Well as long as it's just a bonus and not the reason, but if you join you have to prepare yourself for killing someone because if your deployed those men you trained with are counting on you to pull the trigger and keep them safe just like your counting on them to do the same.

• Im in the military. You dont kick ass and girls are not attracted to you. Yes most girls have sone kind of fetish for military guys but it doesn't work that way. Only "aggressive" girls that like uniforms will show interest. Also this can work both ways. I know girls that dont like military men. Go figure.

• Military wives are pretty chill

• It's a big commitment to your country. Sure join, but attracting girls should not be your main reason for enlisting.

• if you are joining the military just for the women im sorry man you are totally in the wrong gig in my opinion

• If you want to join the military with the sole purpose of getting girls, you'll get spit out within a month, military training is harsh and very hard

• Δ± dont think so

• Lol bro lemme tell you from experience if it works or not... no.

• Really? ... You're joining the military for that? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

• I'm in the military. The answer is no.

• If you wear your uniform in public women will open their legs easily for you

• That is a really dumb reason to join the military.

• Dude... You don't join the military to get girls. You join because you legitimately love what you're fighting for, your country. Any girl that only likes you for your military status is shallow af

• I'm pretty sure that only works if your a medal of honour winning special forces