Can you attract women by joining the military?

I've become desparate to get a hot girl's attention because none of them pay attention, so I think joining the infantry will help. I get to kick ass and get girls. Does this work?

What Girls Said 6

• I find soldiers hot in general but I wouldn't see myself getting with one.

• probably not the best plan

• Men in uniform are hot, but I'd lose interest if he only joined to attract women.

• Most likely not.

• Joining the service to attract females😂 I do kinda like a man in uniform though

• To get a girl's attention, you need to stop always trying. The desperate guys never get attention from girls.

What Guys Said 15

• Oh when you're in the military, you'll find that casual sex on base is extremely easy to get. My brother in the US Army, and several ex-army coworkers, have confirmed it.

Problem is, an Army 9 is a real-life 6. If you want attractive women, focus on bettering your style, work out, and practice approaching women and bettering your social skills.

• That's a horrible reason to join the military if that's your reason for joining. Do our armed forces a favor don't join.

• 13d

How would that be a favor? I'm helping out men and women fight

• 12d

I'm ready to serve my country. I don't want to kill other human beings I don't believe that is right so I want to do something where I take a risk, get girls, and not have to kill anyone

• 12d

Well as long as it's just a bonus and not the reason, but if you join you have to prepare yourself for killing someone because if your deployed those men you trained with are counting on you to pull the trigger and keep them safe just like your counting on them to do the same.

• Im in the military. You dont kick ass and girls are not attracted to you. Yes most girls have sone kind of fetish for military guys but it doesn't work that way. Only "aggressive" girls that like uniforms will show interest. Also this can work both ways. I know girls that dont like military men. Go figure.

• if you are joining the military just for the women im sorry man you are totally in the wrong gig in my opinion

• ı dont think so

• It's a big commitment to your country. Sure join, but attracting girls should not be your main reason for enlisting.

• If you want to join the military with the sole purpose of getting girls, you'll get spit out within a month, military training is harsh and very hard

• Military wives are pretty chill

• Lol bro lemme tell you from experience if it works or not... no.

• That is a really dumb reason to join the military.

• Really? ... You're joining the military for that? 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

• If you wear your uniform in public women will open their legs easily for you

• I'm in the military. The answer is no.

• Dude... You don't join the military to get girls. You join because you legitimately love what you're fighting for, your country. Any girl that only likes you for your military status is shallow af

• I'm pretty sure that only works if your a medal of honour winning special forces