Would you wake up a boyfriend or girlfriend for an event?

Lets say your SO really wants to go to this painting party that starts at 1pm. but they worked over night and are tired. Would you still call them to wake them up or let them wake up on their own?

What Guys Said 6

• I would at least see if they were interested.
    If they're interested I would wake them up and see , if they are too tired I would understand

• Se really wants to go but worked a lot and is sleeping? I'd call her and wake her up.
    If it's me who wants to go and they are sleeping cuz of a long day at work. I'd probably decide how bad I want to go and if it's something I can miss and let them sleep.

• I'll wake them up. Then they can decide if they wanna go or keep sleeping. You can sleep after the event, but if you decide to not go, you will never go to the party.

• Id give em a shout.

• I would and have.

• Call them because if you dont you might regret it later

What Girls Said 8

• I'd be like ''babe wake up you need to get dressed for the painting party or else you be late butt I won't bother you is you are too tired ''...

if you know they looked forward to the party then just give them a little push so they don't regret not going

• I'd probably wake them up and if they get mad I'd just tell them I didn't want them to miss out, that I'm sorry, and please go back to bed.

• I'd call them if I knew they wanted to go and then let them decide whether or not to go.

• yeah, why would I not wake them up for something they are super excited about, whether it's something I deem cool or not. Hell knowing me I'll wake them up three hours early lol. that's just down right inconsiderate not to-_- At my age, he is an adult so he knew what he was getting himself into once he over worked. all I can do is help em relax and wake em up later.

• yup I would

• Yeah of course!

• Nope. If I know that they worked the whole night and they might be tired, I won't call. Maybe I'll just call to know how they are doing. Otherwise, I won't ask them to go with me.

• I'll do whatever they want me to do