Pick a pairing you'd belong to. <3 ?

Look at all the characters and them as couples. Which character reminds you of you (even a little)? Which character appeals to you the most as a partner?

Which couple appeals to you the most?

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind that any gender pronoun used is arbitrary

• Zhukov is a natural leader, the scary boss (of his own business because f*ck you) who maybe should have gone into military. Esenin is that sweet, kind, innocent looking, CIA-level manipulator. Esenin is not scared. Zhukov smiles, Esenin will regret that. Esenin surrenders power to gain control. Zukov wins, takes control, but then surrenders. <3Pick a pairing you'd belong to. <3 ?
  • Shtirlitz is an upstanding, organized, serious gentleman/lady with a teasing streak. You will enjoy them but only enough, they don't care what you think if you don't meet their standards. Dostoevsky is gentle, calming, traditional, virtuous, safety seeking and in need of kindness. Dostoevsky brings cookies. Your stereotypical "church couple". <3Pick a pairing you'd belong to. <3 ?
  • Balzac is a calm, cynical, sarcastic, creative analyst. Balzac hates stupid people, Balzak is annoyed. Napoleon's energy is running everything in his ambitious 24/7 live performance causing people to crown Napoleon and give Napoleon a magic staff in cheers. Balzak is now amused. Balzak could use this. <3Pick a pairing you'd belong to. <3 ?
  • Quixote is a crazy inventor exploding the tool shed again. The Iron Man suit is taking longer than predicted. Dumas swore he is not going to clean that up this time. Though Dumas hates to admit he/she is very curious. Quixote needs to be fed by now as well. They'll die at this rate. <3Pick a pairing you'd belong to. <3 ?
  • Huxley is goofy, full of life, colors, rainbows, marshmallows, love and is very harmless. Huxley is unique and may be a bit eccentric. Huxley has fun poking Gabin. Mysterious, extremely calm, sloth-like Gabin just wants some quiet. Gabin secretly adores this, without Huxley the quiet loses all appeal anyway and Huxly's art suffers. <3Pick a pairing you'd belong to. <3 ?
  • Maxim is serious, a scientist and means business. You should do things the right (read: his) way. Hamlet's entire world view is painted in emotion. Hamlet needs science and someone to chain him to the floor mid tantrum. Maxim needs all those colors for their lines. <3Pick a pairing you'd belong to. <3 ?
  • Jack is ambitious, jack has a plan, jack is smart, Jack will be CEO, jack is... Hey! Dreiser does not care about plans. Dreiser runs their mouth. Jack must remove stick from ass. Jack is promoted because Dreiser made the boss laugh. Jack was worried! Jack may, or may not be Christian Grey sparkling vampire. <3Pick a pairing you'd belong to. <3 ?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the Huxley sort, quietly infatuated and willing to put up with the foibles of Gabin, knowing Gabin secretly adores me.

• Im a combo of Gabin, Balzac and Dumas.
    For a partner, I like Dostoevsky.

• 19d

This is humorous stereotyping of a legitimate and very large psychological discipline called socionics. Chances are likely you are actually Stirlitz if you're ever curious to research it. ^^

• 18d

Oh yeah. Compared to this, MBTI looks like horoscopes.

• 18d

Lol, ok I will look into it.

What Girls Said 6

• I liked the first one:)

• Drochit' na foto moe babyshki? lol whaaat. Can't wait for someone to say they're like Napoleon.

• I feel like Esenin, Balzac, and Huxley.
    For a partner I would like a combination of Shtirlitz, Quixote, and Zhukov.

• 13d

I was between Esenin Huxley and Dumas with the same partner prefference. Turns out after years of research and being typed by people who are deep into this, I'm Esenin. You might be my identical. :)

• Huxley

• Shtirlitz and Jack maybe

• the balzac guy sounds like the guy I am with