So if a guy says like is hectic right now, what is he really saying? Help me interrupt this... mix signals for sure on this end?

So if a guy says like is hectic right now, what is he really saying? Help me interrupt this... mix signals for sure on this end.....?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you him a lot of affection and are always there for him?

• 13d

We just met really and we hit it off great, and feelings got in the mix along with physical contact. We both let loose and it wasn't our normal. However I feel like I was again played, but he did say he had a middle school crush, said I was a beautiful person. So perhaps the sexy was post... who knows. Perhaps he thought I was a promiscuous gal and changed his tune...

• 13d

I like to use a fishing analogy. Guys don't go fishing bc we're hungry, we can just buy fish from the store, we go fishing for the game or the sport. We like challenges, we like the fight, we like to work for it, we appreciate it more when we get a good challenge. Make home work for it.

• 12d

Will do :)

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty much saying your one of the goid girls and he doesn't want that. He wants someone who he can get sex from and sleep around with. He doesn't view you in a sexual way and wants to leave it at friends.