What do you do if the guy you like only thinks of you as a friend?

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing you can do

• Sorry to say but you really can't do anything

• Did he tell you this up front or do you think this Bc he hasn't made a move on you?

• The only thing you can do is move on
    You can also stop talking to them if it's too awkward for you

What Girls Said 5

• lmao... bruh I think... I'm not sure this just happened to me. At first I was hurt and then mad about it cause I really liked him a lot and I guess he found out, at least he isn't a douche and we're still cool af... I think lmao (I really have no idea people) but I couldn't say mad at him for long. You get over it, why stay in that emotion of pain and rejection only hurting yourself, when you can face it head on and grow from it. That's life you, not burger king lol can't have everything my way... natural selection you know. Plus they always change their mind eventually so I'm not really worried, I got charm... and duck tape and a huge fucking trunk for a body*Grinch Smile*

• I move on :p I start liking another guy, there are plenty of fish in the sea!

• i'd be hurt and i'd leave

• Move on, that's what I did.
    Was I hurt? No, just really confused.
    But I moved on and didn't care about being in a relationship and I didn't date anyone, until I finally figured out what I wanted in a guy.

• If I can't stay friends, I move on and stop contact