Girls, would it Be a deal breaker if you found out a man you're dating and having sex with has to take a viagra?

Suffering from some kind of ED

• Yes it would
  • No it would not
  • See results
19d This question is not about me

Most Helpful Girl

• No? He can't help Ed.. Jeez the last of sympathy for people worries me

What Girls Said 14

• Lol. My boyfriend got it once from a friend and we tried it out while on vaca. Definitely noticeable and fun!!

• Nah, wouldn't be a deal breaker

• It would definitely disappoint me.

• 19d

What if it's not you it's him with the problem and he explained it to you?

• It's disconcerting. Taking any drug, there are risks and side effects. It's a medical problem but more than that, I think it would trouble the man's mind.

• no, lol. No judgement zone here. Could be worse why complain?

• Not at all, but I would hope that he'd exhausted all other options before using it

• I would be more upset if he needed it and did not take it and we did without sex.

• No ofc not.

• Not if it works no.

• As long as the viagra helps it shouldn't be a problem

• Nope. It's normal.

• No it wouldn't be a deal breaker but I'd be worried about the side effects affecting him

• No. It's fine because he was strong enough to actually go do something about it and get the viagra, have to respect and admire that because it is tough for some. Besides, he can still fuck, so...

• I would feel like he wasn't attracted to me so I'd feel uncomfortable in the relationship

• 19d

• 19d

I guess it would depend on the degree of the problem. But having that explained would make me feel better about the whole thing.

What Guys Said 1

• If you need Viagra at 30 to 35, you have a medical condition that requires the help of a urologist. At that age, it should not be happening.
    I would encourage you strongly to ask your general practitioner for a referral.
    Viagra and rival drugs carry with them considerable risks.
    The US Food and Drug Administration database www.drugs.com has among the acknowledged side effects: sudden death, blindness and permanent loss of perception of some colours.
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/viagra-side-effects.html

• 19d

Lol this isn't about me it's a hypothetical