She doesn't like me right?

I'm pretty sure this girl doesn't like me, but at the same time, I always have my doubts, and just need another person to confirm that she doesn't.

I met this girl in one of my college classes, the first few I saw her, she would look at me across the room, smile, try to talk to me etc. Then, one day, she asked me to sit next to her. Asked about me, me about her, she was playful, twirling hair, giggley, and we shared contact info. Talked a little bit more via text, found out more ab each other etc. Next day, comes in, wants me to sit by her again, then I said how my hair was messy, so she started fixing my own hair. She again, was very flirty, talkative, touchy, giggley, so, I tried to ask her out... 3 times in fact. First two were "busy" but I always lived by a 3 strike rule if it wasn't a direct no. Last time she said "busy" and she was "talking to someone". I counted my strikes, and moved on.

She still talks to me, and jokes a little, but backs off on being flirty. Instead, she sits next to another guy in the class (and has ever since), and starts doing the same thing she did to me. Occasionally talking to me and looking over. At this point, I just thought she was a flirt, and marked it off. Time passes, little contact compared as before, and then I go out of state. When I'm out of state, she's SUPER flirty, saying I looked so much different (I had a different style I guess on vacation). Then, she kept sending me snaps, asking to "wife her" jokingly. I get back, confused, because she's acting flirty again... then she goes back to being cold, as SOON as I get back.

More time passes, and she is still hanging out with the other guy. I see the two of them having lunch together, and since they have been talking/flirting, I ship them as a package. However, she never posts pictures of them, and she denied my Instagram request... so I don't know. Now, she occasionally looks over, seems to flirt, then talks to him.

What game is this? Is she just a tease, stringing me along?

What Girls Said 1

• I use to be like this flirt. yeah... sorry she s just bored and just wants all the guys to like her.

What Guys Said 2

• She just likes your attention. She does not really like you.

• She is playing with your feelings. The best thing to do, with girls like that, is walk away from them. When you walk away them, its a big slap in the face for them, and if they are really interested you, they will come back to you, on their tip toes, releasing this doesn't think with his cock.

Hot girls know they can get sex, with anyone they want, so playing games with guys is easy, especially the ones, that keep falling for it. The mans biggest weapon against a women like this one, is the ability to walk away from them

• 19d

I think that the act of a guy walking away is our ultimate weapon. You must be willing to do this. Women can do it easily, because getting dates or sex for them is a given, unless they are ugly as hell. They know the power in it. Most guys won't use this power, or don't realize they have it. We do have it, and it does all come down to confidence. I think a lot of guys here aren't sure what confidence is. My description of confidence is being fine without a woman. That is the ultimate weapon to combat a woman's schemes.

• 19d

But I didn't care if I had a woman or not, and man how true it is that women pick up on that fast. It may not prevent them from playing games or trying to manipulate you, but it damn sure will frusrate and confuse them. With that one girl that thought I'd never walk off found out I did because she wasn't playing her cards right, trust me it stripped her of any power she "thought" she had over me. That's a good feeling and I hope others will use the power of "walking away".

• 19d

It is a power naturally bestowed upon an attractive woman, and they think they are the only elite group that has it. If you utilize this same power that you DO have, she sees that you have the same if not better "weapons" than she does. From then on, if she is interested, no more games or manipulation, she will be "on her toes" and attentive, likely working harder than you to salvage a chance for the two of you getting involved romantically.