My boyfriend keeps saying my mums hot and it's starting to annoy me?

My mum buys my boyfriend these granola things he likes so he says 'she's amazing' 'tell her she's gorgeous' 'your mum is awesome' so I said I get you things too haha and he said yeah but your mum is just so hot and I was like yeah. But he keeps saying it lately, he says he's joking every time but it's really annoying. He said he was coming from the side that I will look like her when I'm older and when I said 'why do you keep saying she's hot' he said well she does look like you babe' I have told him in the past it's not funny but he keeps making the joke. My mum thinks it's weird too haha I don't know what he gets out of it? To wind me up? Or whether he does actually think she's hot

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you are making a big deal over nothing.. he explained where he was coming from and said that will be the babe you will turn out to be.. yet you take it like some sort of an insult and way different then he wants you to.. I see no harm what so ever in what he said.. take care

• It's a compliment to both of you. Your mum is hot - you like your mum - you are hot.

Or he might genuinely have some fantasy about banging you both.

• He definitely thinks that. His biggest fantasy is a threesome with you and your mom.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it s inappropriate
    I d like it if he said she s beautiful and amazing
    but just saying she s hot is disrespectful cause it has sexual connotations

• its really weird tho... he might be attracted to your mom :/ :o