Would you prefer an introverted or extroverted girlfriend/boyfriend?

Personally I prefer introverted people. I want your opinions :)

1|0
8|14

What Guys Said 14

• I don't know anymore lol. After splitting with the ex wife I have no idea what is actually good for me. What makes a good relationship goes so much deeper than the surface level shit like "types" and all that jazz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extroverted

That's a nice clock in your display pic 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer an introverted girlfriend. I find that shy people who are less stubborn or opinionated are easier to get along with. We wouldn't argue as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ambivert.. I think that's how you say it. I'd want an extrovert that's also introvert since that'd complement my own personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I think introvert as well as I am one. I'd get more of her attention and I'd like that. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite an introvert so i'm sticking to the "opposites attract" mentality and sayiong i prefer extroverts

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert so I looking for an introvert too I guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite of an introvert and i always liked introverted women.

0|0
    0|0
  • introvert girls ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted please

0|0
    0|0
  • Introventamated

0|0
    0|0
  • between introverted and extroverted

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted girlfriend would be cool, i never have to be jealous she's out cheating and i know she'll love me for real.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Introverted

. I'm an ambivert, but I prefer to be in the company of introverts than extroverts, because in general , I find once you get to know them on a personal and deeper level, introverts are deep thinkers , genuinely caring , understanding and loyal people.

Plus, introverts aren't usually " party animals".. that suits my personality , because I'm not a party going person. I prefer one-two-one with someone , than be in the company of a group of people. It's more superficial when you are in groups.

0|0
    0|0
  • somwhat in the middle but more so introverted. I am an introvert myself, so it would be nice to have someone who is the same as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ambiverts exist too. I prefer them. I am an ambivert myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • introverted

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm introvert and I would prefer introverted boyfriend because we could understand each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything as long as they're loyal.

0|0
    0|0
  • something in between

0|0
    0|0