Girls are interested in me in real life, but after adding/seeing me on Facebook - l stopped being attractive for them?

I have this few times. Girls did you have the same issue?

What Girls Said 2

• maybe your views on life?

• 16d

What exatcly do you mean?

Ps. nice biceps ;)

• 16d

yes

I know she has to want to gain mass, but how would you offer/suggest her to do it? It's another question

Second question was completely new.

• 16d

start slowly... maybe use a kettle bell

• Some people are just not photogenic

• 16d

And it's deal breaker?

What Guys Said 1

• maybe your social persona on socialmedia is different to what you give out in person, and they are people that are heavily worried about popularity or certain views you may give. but i advise you never to change your self for anyone that you want a relationship with. Other wise its dead from the start.

• 16d

I want a girl who accept me for you I am, but life shows me than my authentic self is undateable.

• 16d

It's hard to gain mass for me, but I even like me being thin.

Balding sucks as fuck, but I will go for hair transplant - it's a an only option for me.

Job? I am looking for it.

So I do what I can ;)

• 16d

we all underestimate what we are capable of and how hard we are able to work, but i can only say i hope you get what you work for. good luck.