Am I a bad person?

I am dating over 10 guys. They are all in the military because they stick around. But I have no desire to be with any of them. I just feel flattered that they find me attractive, and could talk to them about anything any time I want.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't fucking them and you aren't seeing only one guy, then it seems like you just hang around guy *friends* for the attention. Not necessarily the healthiest way to get affection, but I'm not going to call you a bad person over it.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you are. You are leading these guys on and eventually playing and possibly hurting their feelings

• 13d

How? They asked to go exclusive but I always changed the topic. I never asked for commitment or promised them that.

• Whatever happens between consenting adults is OK with me.

• Wow this is odd and cringy

• Do you have sex with all of them too?

What Girls Said 6

• Ok. U obviously screw up. If u want to be with guys but not in a committed relationship then just tell the guy just that! U don't want anything serious and to not get too attach to u. So he won't be attach to u and once the "fun" is over both of u can hoop to the next person. But don't waste people time like that for ur needs.

• 12d

I haven't promised them commitment or and guarantees of that. Also I never mentioned I wanted a relationship. They asked for commitment and I always change the topic.

• 12d

If they ask a committed relationship then tell them just that. U don't want any committed relationship. That way they know what they are getting themselves into

• LOL wth
    As long as they know you're not exclusive with them, it's cool

• 13d

They want to go exclusive but I always change the topic. I have no desire to be in a relationship with any of them.

• You're a saint🙏🏼

• You're wasting their time and you're wasting your time.

• 12d

How so? I never promised them commitment and didn't say I wanted a relationship. My status was "relationships are stupid and weaken you from your true potential" so they know what they are in for. Plus, we flatter each other. I feel happy being flattered by them. It is an ego boost for us both.

• As long as they always pay for the date, it's fine. :D

• 13d

We go dutch. I don't ask them to buy things for me and neither do I want them to. I haven't had sex with any of them.

• 13d

As long as you're honest with them and don't lie to them when they ask you if you're seeing someone else, don't worry!

• Casually dating is fine. But if you are having sex with them, and they don't know that you are not exclusive, it's morally wrong.

• 13d

They want to go exclusive but I always change the topic beforehand. I don't benefit from them financially because I go dutch. And I am a virgin.

• 13d

So it's just casual dating, then it's fine.