What do you guys think I should do?

I have been dating this guy for almost 3 months, and I really like him. When we first started dating he seemed really into me, and even the first time we kissed he told me afterwards, that he was so nervous that he almost missed my lips. But now weeks later, we still kiss and hold hands and all that stuff he just doesn't seem like he's that into me. On the weekends he barely talks to me like 2 texts. During the day we talk some, but he always tries touching me and reach under my shirt or in my pants when we are in public. Several times I have stopped him but I do let him have his way even though it makes me uncomfortable. Should I ask him why he is so distant? I don't know what to do. Please help.

What Guys Said 1

• Try talking about it with him. My wifey never wants to do anything sexual.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh dear.. I will be your warning sign girl, please hear me out. Those are NOT good signs at all, read your whole question again for yourself and you will start to realize that. To me it sounds like he's only doing it for the intimacy, or in other words: for the sex. Don't let him get what he wants, which is trying to get into your pants. A guy who really cares for you and is interested in more than the intimacy will be more careful while he's around you and won't make you feel uncomfortable as he won't be only thinking about his damn self and needs. The no texting thing is also be a dealbreaker, if he's really interested than he'd put a little more effort and at least take 20 seconds out of his day to ask what you're up to. My advice is to not trust him. If you let him take control over you, you will be left heartbroken.

• he is just looking for sex talk to him face to face and if thats true break up with him