Biggest lies or bs told by women in the dating field?

1. "You'll find someone"
2. I'm not entitled to respond to anyone.
3. The friend zone doesn't exist.
4. Guys should take the hint
5. Men have it easy when it comes to dating.
6. All guys are the same.
7. All the nice guys are taken.

I can already it hear it now of girls saying it isn't true. Women have ruined dating.

What Girls Said 15

• Men have ruined dating too by not wanting to wait anymore for sex. So I don't see how judging women makes it any better. And I have to correct your points of 1-5 and 7. 6 I will explain after.

1. "You'll find someone": If that is YOUR choice to find somebody else. If she doesn't feel that she can commit to your or that relationship anymore. FIND SOMEBODY ELSE WHO WILL.

2. "I'm not entitled to respond to anyone." That is her choice. You either respect it of you don't. Your not entitled to it either.

3. " The friend zone doesn't exist." It doesn't. That is a social made up concept that people in society use to bridge animosity towards each other. Many good relationships have fostered through friendship and grow to love that person on a romantic level over time. My issue is that guys and woman sadly don't want to be your friend, but have no problem hoping to bed with you on the first try and asking for blowjobs. Really? This is why I wouldn't even consider such people 'friends'. Because REAL FRIENDS stick by you, not hurt you. Real friends care and understand you. My question to everybody who believe's in that crap is this: How can you date strangers, Sleep with them, have kids with them, marry them and still dump them as strangers? I can never date somebody I don't already know. As friends, I can find out more about you, spend time and have fun, get to know what you're into. You won't get all that information all the time in dating because you people hide it and sneak your way in hoping to get something out of that other person. I get to see how you really behave, how you really act. Because in dating and when you date strangers, it's all an ACT until you see how they really act and react to things you never saw. Consequently, something that screams red flags to leave them for good.

I have genuine respect for people, men and women alike who cannot control their feelings for that person and needs space or have to cut ties before it breaks them down psychologically. I really do. But I cannot respect it when people say ignorant things such as 'men and women can't be friends' and 'I would never be friends with somebody who rejected me', etc because of bitterness and resentment. If you can't learn to open up and be genuine with that person, you being dishonest until your true colors are exposed.

4. "Guys should take the hint." Sadly, a lot of you really don't know how to take a hint. If we let you down gently, you take advantage of us. If we be nasty and

• 17d

... mean about it. You say how were not worth it because were behaving in a manner that is not truly us. But you bring out the worse in us sometimes. That is very clear that that kind of person is not right for you. Again, the key word is RESPECT.

5. "Men have it easy when it comes to dating." Nobody has it easy. But the way how some people in society is making it are portraying that.

7. "All the nice guys are taken." That depends on what she means by 'nice-guys'. Nice guys PRETENDING. Or genuine. Genuine nice guys usually are taken, unless something happens to that guys relationship.

However, with 6. Understand to learn to ignore that as long as it doesn't apply to you. It's a red flag that she is extremely bitter with men because of bad experience. She is entitled to her opinions as everybody else is. But unless you really like her, you have to show her that not all guys are the same nor alike. And if she is unwilling to accept that, then DON'T DATE HER. Why date an unchanged

• 17d

... woman?

• Lol women have ruined dating. That's like saying cows have ruined milk.
    Who else are you dating? xD

1. "You'll find someone"
    1. You're bitter.

2. I'm not. It's not a lie. All social interaction is voluntary by nature.

3. The friend zone doesn't exist.
    3. That's a lie. It does. But some people just call it rejection and then hanging on hoping for change. Though that's your fault if you choose to do that. A girl can't "friendzone" you if you walk away.

4. Guys should take the hint
    4. Depends on the hint. If it's mere subtle coldness, she's dumb for thinking this is legitimate communication. If it's a restraining order or flat out saying, I am not interested, yeah, take the "hint".

5. No one has it easy. We just say that because it's often unattractive for us to initiate, while men are supposed to. Only shy guys really like it and we don't like most of them (initially).

6. All guys are the same.
    6. She is bitter.

7. All the nice guys are taken.
    7. She means all nice guys who aren't doormats at the same time. Those who are nice, but also doormats, don't even register on the female radar as "guys".

• 1) You are right, you might not find anyone
    2) not sure what you mean, but im not obilgated to respond to anyone
    3) Call it what you want, but i'll definitely segregate guys im not interested in
    4) Guys should take the hint.. yes, you should
    5) Never said you had it easy
    6) Not all guys are the same, some are better than others
    7) Never heard that one before, id state it as its hard to find the right guy for you

• Since your not willing enough to hear another points of views their is no real point in changing your mind. If you wanna be single because of the dark spell women have casted on dating then so be it but don't judge a whole sex based on some generic lines and your butthurt but I guess your gonna call that BS too. Oh well I tried.

• i can think of a big one from my neighborhood, but please do not think this applies to everyone because it doesn't.

"money doesn't matter that much." *looks at car. looks at clothes and shoes. starts walking the other way...

p. s. i do believe that guys should take the hint, or at least listen when they are told no. you can't imagine how annoying it is to be asked out by the same guy after you have told him no 10 times or more. it drives me nuts. why do guys not take no for an answer when they know you are single? it shouldn't matter if i have a man or not. if i have to tell you no more than three times, then i will become the biggest b*tch you ever met in your life. please stfu and listen because i am telling you no because i mean it. grrr...

• For Me: "I like you a Lot, but right now, I am Not a Relationship."
    On my own End, my Friend, Never "Biggest lies or BS," it is the Truth right Down to the Bare Bone. xx

• Their face.
    Aka when they wake up an hour before you, put makeup on, get back into bed, and pretend they naturally woke up with false eyelashes.

• I've seen some friends tell guys that they have a boyfriend, to let him down gently. But that's still a lie. I just tell them I'm not interested, if I'm not interested.

• 1) i do not care about your income: other girls lie and say this, but I do care and I do not lie about it
    2) you are a good guy: no most of the time the "nice guy" turns into an asshole if you reject him nicely, but some girls will say that to get the asshole off their back

• 1|0
  • Actually I agree with you. I have a son... so I see both sides.

• If women have ruined dating, why are you still trying? Why are you so involved?

• I agree with the bs listed gj

• That's why you're single I guess

• Cheer the fuck up, kid, the world is not against you. Move the fuck on and stop blaming women. We all get rejected, it's the way of life.

What Guys Said 5

• 8. "I have a boyfriend."

• Ya i have to say women do tend to lie about certain things when they should just be honest. But i disagree that they ruined dating, in all honesty a lot of guys don't man the fuck up and approach as much and not all women are using these lies either.

• Those are phrases from movies.

• Just don't trust anything anyone says with regards to dating.
    People are full of shit, that is why there is so many mind games going on, and old people continuously dabble and judge.
    Do you remember when it was illegal for a black and white person to have kids? That is how possessive people get when it comes to sex. They'll use the laws and even brain wash people if it increases their chances of getting laid with someone they want to sleep with. It ain't racism folks, its guys trying to get laid.

• "I know what want."