1. "You'll find someone"
2. I'm not entitled to respond to anyone.
3. The friend zone doesn't exist.
4. Guys should take the hint
5. Men have it easy when it comes to dating.
6. All guys are the same.
7. All the nice guys are taken.
I can already it hear it now of girls saying it isn't true. Women have ruined dating.
Most Helpful Girl
Men have ruined dating too by not wanting to wait anymore for sex. So I don't see how judging women makes it any better. And I have to correct your points of 1-5 and 7. 6 I will explain after.
1. "You'll find someone": If that is YOUR choice to find somebody else. If she doesn't feel that she can commit to your or that relationship anymore. FIND SOMEBODY ELSE WHO WILL.
2. "I'm not entitled to respond to anyone." That is her choice. You either respect it of you don't. Your not entitled to it either.
3. " The friend zone doesn't exist." It doesn't. That is a social made up concept that people in society use to bridge animosity towards each other. Many good relationships have fostered through friendship and grow to love that person on a romantic level over time. My issue is that guys and woman sadly don't want to be your friend, but have no problem hoping to bed with you on the first try and asking for blowjobs. Really? This is why I wouldn't even consider such people 'friends'. Because REAL FRIENDS stick by you, not hurt you. Real friends care and understand you. My question to everybody who believe's in that crap is this: How can you date strangers, Sleep with them, have kids with them, marry them and still dump them as strangers? I can never date somebody I don't already know. As friends, I can find out more about you, spend time and have fun, get to know what you're into. You won't get all that information all the time in dating because you people hide it and sneak your way in hoping to get something out of that other person. I get to see how you really behave, how you really act. Because in dating and when you date strangers, it's all an ACT until you see how they really act and react to things you never saw. Consequently, something that screams red flags to leave them for good.
I have genuine respect for people, men and women alike who cannot control their feelings for that person and needs space or have to cut ties before it breaks them down psychologically. I really do. But I cannot respect it when people say ignorant things such as 'men and women can't be friends' and 'I would never be friends with somebody who rejected me', etc because of bitterness and resentment. If you can't learn to open up and be genuine with that person, you being dishonest until your true colors are exposed.
4. "Guys should take the hint." Sadly, a lot of you really don't know how to take a hint. If we let you down gently, you take advantage of us. If we be nasty and0
Most Helpful Guy
Just don't trust anything anyone says with regards to dating.
People are full of shit, that is why there is so many mind games going on, and old people continuously dabble and judge.
Do you remember when it was illegal for a black and white person to have kids? That is how possessive people get when it comes to sex. They'll use the laws and even brain wash people if it increases their chances of getting laid with someone they want to sleep with. It ain't racism folks, its guys trying to get laid.0