Is you started dating a guy out of your league, would you be honest about every part of your sexual history to him?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of my league or not, my man will be honest with me and I will be honest with him.

What Girls Said 19

• First, no guy is out of my league. I'm the big leagues. <3

__

Second -- and MUCH more importantly -- the most desirable guys will absolutely not give shit #1 about a woman's sexual past.
    Because the most desirable guys -- the most dynamic, the best lovers, the biggest winners at life -- KNOW that they can blow away everyone and everything else in a woman's history. So either (a) they won't care at all, or (b) they'll actually relish the thought of "comparisons", because they know they'll always come out on top.

If you're asking this question in the first place then you probably aren't going to like this, but...
    Any guy who judges a woman on her (real or imagined) sexual past -- and/or thinks that she might be a better or worse partner because of it -- is, *by definition*, NOT in the top "leagues" of guys.
    ... Because, if they give a shit about that stuff at all, that means they're worried about being inferior to her previous lovers. And if they're worried about that... Guess they aren't the biggest winners.
    So, yeah, sorry.

The biggest winners give no fucks at all, because they can re-write any woman's history from scratch, and they damn well know it.

• Absolutely. I would make sure that any guy I date knows that I'm a virgin. A lot of people seem to think I'm not a virgin because I'm pretty, but being pretty has nothing to do with being a slut or a virgin. (I have met plenty of ugly sluts, and they don't get any prettier with age.)

I tell plenty of people I am a virgin because people talk about sex a lot, from my experience with people, and I need to make it clear that I don't intend to be a part of certain conversations. I also tell guys this when they hit on me or ask for sex because I don't want to lead them on and let them think they're going to get more out of me than I plan to give them.

As far as dating a guy who's out of my league, I'd say that would never happen. I've never met a guy who is out of my league before. They may exist, but I've never met one. Even if I did meet one, I probably wouldn't date him because extremely attractive guys tend to be shallow and self-centered, tend to expect sex from strangers just for being attractive, and often have cocky attitudes. I'm interested in guys who have security in themselves, drive in life, and respect for women. Looks aren't at the top of my list.

• No, Im never honest to guys and Im sure they are never honest with me either. Noone ever tells the truth, its always either something they left out to you or just something they dont want to reveal. And men tend to judge you based on your past sexual partners.

• I've got no history so it's a non-issue. Though I wouldn't lie even if I did have a "past".
    Then again, I doubt any man who is dating me would have much worry over me lying to him about my past, because no matter how much I want him, I wouldn't be sleeping with him before marriage either.

• Out of my league? When I date someone I have no expectation of class... I am good enough for anyone I choose... thank you though

• hell no lol

• 19d

why wouldn't you be honest if he asked?

• 18d

you are right :) i did get the truth from you here and i appreciate you doing so. But you said that you would not tell the truth to someone out of your league. The truth will always come out maybe if you were to come across such a person who did have a liking towards you, you should tell the truth to them and they will be appreciative.

• 18d

that's if they were a respectful person, if you are not after someone like that. by all means change you identity for them and make it last as long as you can lol. good luck.

• I have nothing to hide. He will know I didn't lie to him on our wedding night.

• I would not lie about my sexual history.
    If I ever found it embarassing or anything, then I would say I did not want to tell him.
    But lie about it, that is just not okay.

• Yes, I wouldn't lie about that to anybody, no matter what league they are in.

• Lol who would be out of my league? Wtf one should be honest in every relationship

• mine wasn't too extensive when I met my boy. But there is no "relationship" if you're lying about shit so yea I'm always honest with him. And I tell him everything (which is inclusive of potential fuck ups).

• No unless he asked.

• honestly is key. I'm sleeping with a guy out of my league and he thinks I'm just the most gorgeous thing in three world even when I wake up with morning breath... u can go read about it. it's a question I posted. I need everyone's opinion.

• I never discuss my past

• Never lie it's not the way to start a relationship. If he doesn't like your past then he is not your guy

• How would that makes a difference in regards to sexual history? Do you mean like out of your league sexually? Or..

• There is no man out of my league and I have nothing to be ashamed of.

• I don't believe in leagues

• I have nothing to hide.