Office crush. Ready for disaster or something amazing?

So I got promoted at my job a few months ago. So far I love my job and I'm so happy! Ever since I started working there like about 2 years back before I got promoted to a better job I've had a big crush on one of the guys that work there. Whenever I got promoted I didn't know I was going to be working with him on the same department. He's a little older like about 7 years older than iam. I've never dated or been with someone older than I. I've had bad luck when it comes to relationships. He's been there for me through good and bad and continues too, we have hugged in his office and just that. Recently though we hugged a lot more longer and we even kissed. He's asked me out many times all all those times I have not I have rejected him if that's the word. lol I know mean. But the reason I've done so it's because I've heard bad RUMORS about him at work. That he's a player and only wants to have sex with women and younger ones and then leaves them and talks bad about them to the whole workplace. Even people who I work closely with have said to be careful and not believe everything I hear, and some people think we are dating it's going around already that we are Anyways I have a big crush I'm starting to like him a lot and he told me that he really likes me too and continues insisting we get to know each other outside of work and hang out. I'm afraid that he won't take me seriously and I'll end up like the rest of the women on his list. A slight issue here is that I kind of sort of work for him. He has a big name in the company and that's another reason why I've been careful and rejecting his invites. It sucks I know , I didn't know then what he was and now that I know ir sucks! Because it's like if he's prohibited but we both want to be together. After these stupid rumors though I'm not sure on his side if he even wants something serious with me or just mess around if you know what I mean.. should I finally accept? Or continue rejecting his invitation?

What Guys Said 1

• Something amazing first. And then disaster later

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of workplaces prohibit co workers dating because if it goes bad it usually ends up in the workplace as well. I've known several women who've gotten involved in workplace romances and at first it was all good then it went sour both at work and home. For one people tend to think that the woman is given special consideration since she is fucking the boss. Then other women will literally throw themselves at the boss thinking he'll fuck them too and they'll get the promotion you just got.

Speaking from experience as woman who puts out to co workers if the company does find out it's always the woman and only the woman who gets fired whether the sex takes place at work or on your own time.

If you really value your job and foresee yourself staying with the company 20 or 30 years I think it would be in your best interest to decline his offers and tell him that you feel it would be unprofessional for y'all to see each other. Many times guys like him will view you as a quest and once he's been in your panties he will tell all the other guys he's been in your panties and before you know it every guy in the place will be wanting in your panties.

If you're OK with the risk of getting caught and fired or don't mind being the office pump then go for it. Otherwise find a way to politely decline his offer.

• Well, there is no right or wrong answer here. You can manage if you want to go date him but you are going to have to be on your "A" game if you want to manage your work and him as well without causing probems. If you can't deal with a little disppointment then dont do it. Be prepared for just messing around so go slow to start.