Online Dating vs through Friends?

which type of dating style do you think is better to meet your match.. online dating or through friends?

18d How old do you think I look? I'm just curious since no one believes I'm my age. See my profile photo

What Guys Said 9

• I'd say go with the sites, you can do what you want in terms of viewing tge candidates and read some of their bios to see what they like and dislike and really see for yourself if it's even worth your time instead of relying on someone else's opinion.

• Probably through friends if it's possible since they will know both of you and know whether it will work and less awkward

• I believe online dating is better to meet someone you're compatible with because you have a wider variety of potential matches to choose from online compared to meeting people through friends.

• Dating through friends is much better you don't know what you're going to get dating online that's if your friends have other female friends

• Neither. But if i must choose, through friends.

• I think meet someone on your own way is the best way for Dating
    be careful of that online dating cause you might run into lot catfish.
    I recommend joining a bowling league, join local singles for your area
    lot times long distance is gamble on working.

• I've met some great people online dating, my current girlfriend and ex and ex before that were all through social settings IRL.

• Online is pathetic.

• Dating through friends is much better
    You look 28

What Girls Said 3

• I'd rather go through friends since they've been "vetted" by them and your friends are more likely to know if you guys will make it. Online is very random, just throwing yourself out there. I think if it's a paid professional match up, it might actually work but, regular free dating apps are really hard to find a good match.

• through friends!

• Personally I think online lol.