If he comes backs what do I do?

My ex broke up with me after a long, loving relationship. He was very mean to me the last two days of it and then broke it off with me for no reason. Many people say he will come back to me but i dont understand why? Whenever he finds out im talking to someone new he gets very jealous... I dont know why though if he doesn't claim he has feelings. I know that if he comes back I would want to go back but I know I will get hurt again... What should I do he does, tell him off?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• tell him to be your friend

• Be strong, don't take him back and tell him to get out of your life. He had his chance, he blew it, you deserve better girl!

• Ignore him. Block his number. Find someone who appreciates you. You deserve to have someone love you and want to be with you simply because of who you are. Breaking up with you for no reason, being mean to you, only wanting you back because he thinks you may be interested in someone else is immature at best, manipulative at worst and often a mix of both. You shouldn't have to deal with that because all it does is hurt you, make you feel bad about you and keep you entangled in a dysfunctional relationship.