Is your crush perfect?

In your eyes is your crush perfect?

• Yes she's/he's flawless
  • No she's/he's not perfect
  • i don't have a crush. I have a gf/bf

What Guys Said 16

• In my eyes, yes!! Haha it's not reality I suppose, and somewhere in my mind I know this. Somewhere 😓.

But yes, She's absolutely perfect, like a comic book hero it's unrealistic how perfect she is to me.

• I think once you crush you build a perfect image naturally, but the truth is that nobody is perfect. You just don't know everything about your crush yet.

Once a certain level is reached it can almost be a relief that your crush is not perfect.
    a) if they were you would feel inferior no matter who you are
    b) you know that it is their true personality when they're not trying to hide the flaws

• my crush is imaginary, so she's perfect in every way except the fact that she doesn't exist..

• no one is perfect. but she's closer to perfection than many others

but not really crushing right now

• 18d

I'm perfect

• 18d

@Abe90 if you're trying to mess with me with the 2nd/3rd comment then it works well, I'm allergic to that kind of stuff :P

• 18d

That was the point. lol I was messing with you

• 2|0
  • No ones perfect.

• more like perfectly imperfect. they have a good amount of qualitits I like but I still see flaws which just make them human in my eyes.

• She is flawless to me
    This is very bad, I try to see the faults in her, but all those things go away whenever we talk ❤️
    She knows it too lol 😭

• Oh yeah of course

• Girlfriend is pretty close to perfect.

• I don't have a crush and I don't have a gf/bf... I never did and I never will.

• 18d

Shut up. Sounds like you have low self esteem

• yeah thats why she's my crush lol

• Nooooo lolzzz

• Yes from my point of view whenever I have a crush she seems absolutely perfect to me

• No one's perfect.

by the way, what if you don't have a crush OR a bg/gf? What do you vote then? :|

• Yeah pretty much. Perfect to me, there's not really anything I don't like about her. Pity she doesn't feel the same about me :(

What Girls Said 9

• I have a boyfriend and no he isn't perfect. That doesn't mean I don't love him though. No person is perfect, all people are flawed.

• In the beginning it always is...

• far from it lol

• nahh, not perfect but is a good fit when it comes to our personalities

• Not at all and that's why I love him.

• He is not perfect... lol
    He is dreamy, tho. 😍

• They're never perfect

• He has more flaws than any other person I've ever met, which is possibly why I fancy him so badly.

• No. Never