How can I convince my parents to let me go on a tinder date?

I'm 18 and basically I met this guy on tinder a few weeks ago. We've really hit it off over messaging and we have snapchatted a bit and FaceTimed. My issue is my parents are completely against me meeting him. Convinced he'll try to murder me or drug me all this ludicrous stuff. Just so against the idea of meeting someone from tinder. They finally said I could meet him but they're still trying to stop me from doing so. So far I'm meeting him in a public place and during the day (I live in a big city). I don't know what else I can do to make them feel more comfortable about it. If anyone has any advice. Because I'm unsure they will even let me meet him like they have said :/

What Guys Said 2

• Meeting a stranger online Is a risk to be honest, why not bring someone with you so they will be comfortable with it.

• Take a friend but make it look like they came on there own

What Girls Said 3

• Take a good friend with you and don't do anything silly like go to his house or get in his car and make sure you meet in a public place.

• Tell them that you won't get in a car with him and during your date you'll send them a picture of yourself to let them know you're safe.

• I'm currently in the hood of a big city. (They're not too keen on white people) honestly in broad daylight ur fine just be respectful.