I love my girlfriend but I like this other girl too?

In the beginning of the school year I met this girl in my class. I started to like her but my girlfriend and I have been dating for 8 months. I met my girlfriend before meeting this girl.

I Really like to look at her but I don't know how to hit on her or if she will think I'm weird? What if she doesn't like me? Im not shy at all and I try to be loud in class so she pays attention to me but she never talks to me. I don't know if she thinks I'm annoying or weird but I don't know how else to get her to notice me. What do I do? How do I get her to talk to me and flirt with me?

im a senior in high school

• If you met this girl before your girlfriend you probably wouldn't have asked out your girlfriend
  • If you met this girl before your girlfriend you probably still would've Asked out your girlfriend

What Girls Said 3

• If you truly love someone, then you won't be able to fall for someone else. If you're falling for another girl, then you probably aren't attached enough to your girlfriend to keep you from disallowing this.

This isn't really a question of if you want the other girl. The question you need to ask is how much you like your current girlfriend.

• 15d

I said I love my girlfriend. I'm not faking for another girl though

• 15d

I'm not stupid I'm not going to do that she would dump me lmao

• 15d

Well I think that's the answer you've been looking for. What you do with it is your choice.

• Dude, that's low.

• 15d

Wtf? I haven't even talked to her

• If you truly love your girlfriend you would never have stared likeing this other person.

• 15d

I can't help but Stare and staring at another girl isn't cheating or anything

• 15d

I never said I was going to break up with her

• 15d

And I never said you are

What Guys Said 1

• You are basically trying to cheat on your girlfriend.

• 15d

How? I haven't even talked to her