What does it mean for a guy to hold his gaze at you?

He stares at me all the time, and definitely holds his gaze. I always have to look away first.
PROBLEM THOUGH: HE DOESN'T SMILE WHEN HE STARES. So I in turn do not smile either.
And another thing is that he doesn't talk to me either. We basically just stare at each other whenever we see each other in class. When we pass each other on campus he smiles at me but it's awkward lololol
He is definitely NOT the shy type. I am shy though. He talks to everyone in class and is super interactive with our professor.

I just don't get it. Is he waiting for me to do something?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe surprise him on the way to class and just say like oh by the way what was your name again and then trade names and move on. You should be able to tell if he is that good at talking to others how he reacts and if he likes you. Its not bad like society makes it for girls to be the ones to take the first step.

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably doesn't mean anything at all.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!