Is this a good or bad idea?

I think my crush likes me, or at least he used too, but he's been acting different?

BEFORE: He sat by me in class but he would avoid talking to me but talked to the people around me. However, he would sit across the classroom with a few of his friends occasionally, and while sitting there, I would catch him staring at me, then he'd look away as fast as he could. I once caught him whisper to his friend and they both stared at me. This was until our class went to the computer lab, and as we were about to find our seats, I looked up and he was staring directly at me. I stared back for 4-5ish seconds but I was the first one to break eye contact. We didn't sit together though.

MIDDLE: When I walked into the cafeteria with a few of my friends, I saw him and his friend staring at me while whispering. Which means they saw me sitting really close to one of my guy friends. The next day in class when we were playing games, he would do silly stuff then he'd look back at me to see if I was watching him. He also traded seats with one of his friends to sit by me at a pep rally.

NOW: For the last week or so, he's been completely ignoring me.

A lot of people, online and my friends, have said that he used to like you/is getting better at hiding his feeling for you. I'm thinking about writing him a note saying that I like him and giving him my number on the 26th. I've been thinking of doing it for a while now too. Is it a good idea, or a terrible one? Should I do it or not?

• Good Idea
  • Bad Idea

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't write a note that's mad childish. Go talk to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg don't do that. It's very childish like the other user said, and also reminds me of when my friend did this but with a letter to her crush. He rejected her and she spent the lunch hour crying.. instead, just ask a friend to host a get together fun dinner at a restaurant or something and invite a few classmates including him. Make sure you sit next to or across from him and the friendship will naturally start :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• instead of writing a note, go up to him in person.