Risk of seeing your old crush at a party, would you go? Should I go?

Just 1 month ago I moved away without saying bye to him. He liked me and I liked him too. I avoided him a month beforehand. Now a month later I'm going back, to a party that I'm for sure he'll be at. Should I go? I'm scared it's going to be awkward, cause I was a bitch.

• Yes I would go, Yes you should go
  • No I wouldn't go, Yes you should go
  • Yes i would go, No you shouldn't go
  • No, No

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I would do it

• Go back and make him jealous he'll probably try and talk to u again

• 17d

I don't have a boyfriend tho. I'm not sure if I'm ready for one either. I'm at that point where I'm more in love with the thought of having someone rather then actually loving them. You know? I don't feel like hurting anyone just cause I can't understand what i want. The poor guy is so nice and good looking 😍

• 17d

Then at the party go flirt with him and maybe things can go somewhere after that

What Girls Said 1

• If it's like an ex-crush, I'd never ever go, and have declined invites to events where the old crush would be there etc. However, if you still like him and he likes you etc. then yeah why not, nothing to lose.