I am 19 and a male I am in love with my sister boyfriends almost fiancé sister Samantha please read details and please help me out please thanks?

So I'm 19 my sister is 20 her boyfriend and future fiancé is 24 and his sister is 20 me and my sisters boyfriend Sal are extremely close like he is like a brother and I told him this before that I really like his sister and he didn't get mad or anything and me and his sister are pretty close but she has a boyfriend for 2 years and he doesn't like him and Sam says he mistreats her and does what he wants without her input and I wanna express my feelings for her but I don't know if I should or just keep them hidden away my sister and her boyfriend lost there baby girl and our family's have became extremely close and every time i see her my heart skips a beat and I want her to be mine and I don't know if I should try and brake them up or wait to see if they brake up or not please help me out with all this please and thank you.

What Girls Said 4

• This is her choice to be with him. Nobody forced her to date him. If she wants to stay with him, you have to find somebody else. Other than that, you have to let those feelings go and move on. She is involved with her boyfriend. Let her make her own decisions. And if she isn't interested in you, then you will be heartbroken more. Just find somebody else who you can be attracted to. If she wants to leave, she will do it herself. But even if she does leave, again, if she is not attracted to you already that's it. Don't hold on to those feelings, when nothing is going to happen, before it gets worse and you become sick.

• you need to not get involved in her relationship unless you want to piss off everyone in your family and her.

• Wait and see if they break up.

• Don't act when they are in a relationship because in this scenario there are MANY people involved. If their relationship is bad then it will end on its own. U could be there to support but don't ever be selfish and ignorant of people's emotion and TRUST

What Guys Said 3

• Coukd barely read this but what I got is you like your buddys sis. she's got a boyfriend. Your buddy hates him
    Don't try and break them up. It will end at some point but you should definitely get to know her more.

• Leave it alone unless you want to start drama amongst your family. You're sister will probably be mad about this if she heard it.

• 19d

And it's spelled as "break", not brake. "Brake" refers to a vehicle

• I'd tell her how you feel no matter if they break up or not, at least you told her how you felt and she knows how you feel about her. And so if they do break up then maybe you can ask her out for real.