Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
13|31

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 31

• I generally prefer darker hair colours... I like some contrast to the skin. But the other two can look great too... blonde I like it more if it's her natural colours... going from brunette to blonde breaks my heart lol.
    for red... natural redhead can look great but I like the super strong dark red even more

1|0
    0|0
  • I love all hair, my only preference is that it's long. Sometimes I feel like i'm forbidden from dating another redhead though. I can't tell if this stigma is real or i'm just overthinking things. Redheads are super human though, so that's pretty neat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to pick only one...
    I like darker hair slightly better..

0|0
    0|0
  • All three are hot, but blonde women usually gets my attention when I first see them (especially sandy blondes).

0|0
    0|0
  • makes no difference. redhead is exotic, but doesn't make a difference in a relationship, maybe if it was a casual onetime thing i would go for redhead

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like blondes get some sort of stereotype so people think they look better. I like brunette and I think redheads can be really hot, they're just rare

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • That's like asking which cookie is best when they are all delicious and need to be eaten

2|1
    0|0
  • Brunettes

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much. But if i had to pick, here it is in order from 'likes most':
    Brunettes
    Redheads
    Blondes

P. S. In no way shape and form am i ever going to turn down a girl i like if she has blonde hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love 'em all, but I have to see the face first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm into brunettes. They are just wow!! ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Tits!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into blondes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark hair 😍😍😍
    Brown hair and light eyes are 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer any as long as she is girl lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i like all women even the ones not listed , the truth is its all about how you carry yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • redheads!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Redheads for the win

0|0
    0|0
  • You forgot black lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing compares to blondes. They're fucking hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair ♥

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black haired girls, but unfortunately, they are not in the poll, so I voted for blondes.

0|0
    1|1
  • Brunettes
    All of the above

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes because they are the master race.

0|0
    3|0
  • Dark redheads.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Redheads because we have more fun, are more likely to orgasm, and are more rare. We smell more erotic and have a higher pain tolerance, but are more sensitive to stimulation.

That said, gingers are either beautiful or look like trolls. You have to be on the right side of that one.

0|0
    1|0
    • 19d

I thought we had a _lower_ pain tolerance.

• 19d

@JenSCDC
      No. We are more sensitive, so we feel a lesser pain more quickly than other hair colors, but we can withstand the pain longer. We are also more sensitive to hot and cold temperatures which kind of sucks because I feel like my fingers are freezing off in the winter.

• I have red hair so voted for that one

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes 💚💚

0|0
    0|0
  • love brunnettes most of the girls I've been with have been olive skinned brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • IT'S NO WONDER
    THE SOLUTION IS TO BECOME BLONDE
    Thanks polls! Going to go dye my hair now!

0|0
    0|0
  • BLondes all the wayy!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them all equally

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes coz I'm one...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark hair.

Not really a fan of red hair on guys but it's hot on girls ngl

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever sticks out from the crowd. I'm going brunette soon.

0|0
    0|1
  • All are good but there's something about blondes 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondess because im blonde and blonde is underrated now

0|0
    0|0
  • Gentlemen prefer brunettes, players prefer blondes.
    Real men marry brunettes, blondes are usually the side chicks / casual relationships.
    Obviously this doesn't apply to all people, it's just something that i come across a lot in my life.
    Also, it's important to notice most women are fake blondes and men dont even realize it

0|0
    0|1