I feel like I need a girl in my life?

Im 19 currently studying abroad. My life is successful. I work, study and have at least 3 different groups of friends whom I can trust. my grades are excellent and work is going well. I am also learning a nee language and I hangout with my friends a lot and I have a lot of fun. The only thing not going as planned is that I am not doing a lot of things that im passionate about (e. g dancing). But I still do other things i love like going to the gym and reading books. So, lately I feel like I need a girl in my life. I literally feel like I am in need of a girl. But not just any girl.. she must be a very beautiful girl. The bad part is that I dont care about her feelings.. i just want her in a selfish way.. why is that and how can I fix it?

What Girls Said 1

• You need to change your perspective about it. Why do you feel like you need a beautiful girl? Is it due to your own insecurities? Is it due to the fact that you feel the need to prove to people around you that you can land a hot chick?

• 17d

I appreciate beauty so much! :) especially beauty of nature and of humans

What Guys Said 2

• Change your outlook on women. All those things you have doesn't define you as a person. As I once was told "The right girl comes around while in the midst of improving yourself rather then just looking for them"

• 17d

I will try thanks!

• change ur mind & thoughts about girls... if u really want to lay down than there are many prostitutes out there... but if u want girl & her feelings than change ur view man they are not toys