Am I wasting my time with this girl?

Hi everybody,
I matched with this girl on tinder the other day, so I started up a conversation, and we have been chatting back and forth. Her replies seem short & simple and I have doing quite abit of the talking which I don't mind - but I have given her plenty for her to ask me about i. e about my job, my interests etc. but she doesn't ask. In fact I ended up asking her, if there was anything she wanted to ask me lol. Now at the moment, I am putting this down to her being shy - by the look of her pictures she looks like a shy girl which would make sense why she isn't speaking too much. Anyway in my haste I asked her if she wanted to meet up for a drink sometime and she said : "I am always so busy :'(" ... now I know what you are thinking RED FLAG. so I replied: "I am busy with work too, but I would like to make some time for you, if you are willing?"
her response was "When I am free I'll let you know, but with Christmas time coming up its gonna be hard :("
Now I thought if she stops to talking to me it's pretty clear she isn't interested, but she has continued talking to me but at our usual me talking more than her and her not asking many questions just replying to mine...

Now what I want to know from you guys and girls is :

Am I not taking the hint and she isn't interested? Shall I keep going and see if it leads to a date?
Or have you got any ideas on what to ask to determine if she is interested or not?

As always positive comments are Appreciated

Thanks for reading :)

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, she might be a bit shy! She might also just not be the best at messaging too! She's still messaging you, so that's a good sign! But, I think she's just bad at messaging like that, so I wouldn't worry about it too much! As long as the conversations aren't awkward and drag on without much meaning! She also seemed like she was going to try to fit you into her schedule!! So that's a good sign! And yeah, I mean, lots of people are very busy around this time of year, so that's very understandable. Try getting her to talk about something that she's passionate about! Like, for example, if her earlier repsponses to your questions implied that she might be the artistic type, try asking her what type of art she's into! And have her teach you about art etc. Also, try asking open ended questions rather than "yes or no" answer questions, it helps keep the conversation flowing and healthy! Just try and have her climb out of her shell a little bit by having her talk about something that she really really loves! I hope this was helpful :)

• Hard one!
    Maybe just keep up the general chit chat and see what comes of it - but keep looking for other matches? She might be shy, and take some time to open up but no reason why you can't see what else is out there in the meantime in case it is just disinterest

• 12d

I know, I am trying to get my head around it lol... I agree & I will keep up and chat aswell as looking elsewhere in the meantime :)

• 12d

Sounds like a good plan Hun, best of luck!

• 12d

:) thank you

• Hey, I would try get her to ask about you more because it's she's still talking to you that's a good sign just wait see what happens

Hope this kinda helped

What Guys Said 1

• Tinder... come on man, stop wasting your time.

• 12d

If you have got a better suggestion then please say it, I will gladly take it on board :)... instead of just knockin

• 11d

I dont know what to suggest because I dont know you. Your personality and your interests.
      And even if I knew I believe that the right partner shows up when you're not expecting it. Searching and finding someone rarely creates a relationship that will last long, let alone for life.

• 11d

Sound words, I kinda agree but I think, you will still have a better chance if you put yourself out there... online and physically