This Guy WON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME?

I am dating a 33 year old man for about 2 months. Every time we cuddle, he will rub my breasts and kisses me (I can tell he is turned on)... when I try to push or nicely suggest sex, he says "no it's too soon, let's wait"... WHAT AM I MISSING?

What Guys Said 5

• Intercourse is a big step. How about oral or a handjob?

• He thinks he is being a good guy and that this is what girls want.

• You're missing a boyfriend with a spine. Find one.

• 18d

He won't have sex with me because he isn't brave enough?

• 18d

yeah but i feel like he is a virgin?

• 18d

That's even worse.

• Erectile dysfunction

• he is missing some inches in his penis. hats whats missing. and he doesn't want you to find out.

• 18d

so he isn't planning to have sex with me ever?

• 18d

yeah he'll like postpone it forever. probably is a virgin. if i were a virgin at that age i'd either find a prude christian girl or become a monk lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Here are a few reasons: he may think you are underage, he probably has a problem with getting hard, maybe have a std that he can't get rid of and doesn't want to subject you to that. You should be happy that he isn't rushing into having sex with you. Thats very admirable since most guys will sleep with you in a matter of seconds without caring about your feelings.

• 18d

Thanks very much :) It's just that I am not sure why he enjoys getting each other turned on, but doesn't want to actually do anything about it?

• Well he's not reasy. Just ask him about sex in a non sexual setting.