Should women strive to look like this?

Should women strive to look like this?

What Girls Said 22

• If they want to but, if so, they shouldn't be surprised if they primarily get the interest of guys from the very bottom of the barrel. Guys who are incapable of making decisions using the head above their waistline, so to say. 👌

• 14d

give me an example of a man at the top of the barrel?

• 14d

The world is changing around me.

• 14d

... ok.

• No, women should strive to be happy with their own bodies and realise they are good enough.

• I think it's entirely up to them, though I see no point. Being healthy is what's most important, not a set of implants.

• As large breasts are genetic and not possible to everyone without surgery, no.

• If hating their natural bodies and letting plastic surgeons work on their body to make them look overly sexualized and fake is the new look, I think I'd rather stay looking like a potato.

• No, females should strive to look the way they want to look. It looks like this woman as had a boob job. She looks good and wil definitely attract more attention than someone who is plain jane. But not everyone can look like this.

• 14d

Because everyone is not rich. If you want to look unnatural then that your call but just don't expect me to care that your have self image issues

• I don't want to look like a trashy porn star

• why would a woman strive to look like that? The first girl looks like a bad photoshop job, the second girl... well just not attractive... the third girl is kinda pretty but her boobs are all messed up.

• Strive to have what, big boobs? it's not like you can really influence it, unless you like having your tatas cut open and have a $$$. They're not even hot, like the girl in the middle is plain ugly to me.

• They look like trannies, especially the 1st one.

• Up to the individual. Personally it is not a look I would want.

• Regrettably I already do look like that, well at least in the chest department. :(

• 14d

Really? What type of men do you date!

• 14d

then what is your husband like, what type of men do you find attractive?

• 14d

I married my husband who's a fireman (so gives you some idea of his build and fitness) because he happens to be the most caring, considerate, kind, loyal, patient and understanding man any woman could ever wish for in life.

• I'm very happy looking like myself haha.

• If you mean in good shape, yes. If you mean look like pornstars, no.

• The fuck? NO WAY!!! Why would we all strive to be plastic sex dolls... You do know were people right

• Ew, I'm Damm happy with the way I look. I would never want to like those women.

• Lol no. Women should strive to love themselves.

• eh. my face is hotter and so is my body. id say im fine

• No wtf. If that so men should strive to be smarter and less immature and less arrogant.

• Those are the type to reject you for your small penis. Because they are obviously operated meaning they care about size and appearance to a very high degree. If that's what you want all girls to to look like then you better measure up or sit and watch while the better looking guys get all the action And love ❤️

And to end this most girls who are operated, without the surgeries are less attractive than the average looking girl, which why they opted for alterations to begin with. The 2 top photos have hideous faces even the best surgeons could not fix lol

• You mean generic and fake? Nah.

• I'm happy being me

What Guys Said 23

• Im not really into the huge boobs look. I would much rather date a girl who looks like this 😍

www.glamouronline.hu/.../..._palvin-barbara-02.jpg

• large breasts are purely genetic

the women you posted here all have had plastic surgery. in my opinion women shouldn't strive towards that

• Mia Khalifa isssss soooooo overrrrrrhyppppeeeeeddddd
    Dudes act like she is the hottest arab girl lol, that is so not true

• What's the big deal, lol? I never understood the fixation on big boobs, myself.

• Like a porn star? No. Not into that look at all.

• If you mean getting fake big boobs then I say no, women shouldn't strive for that.

• No, they definitely should not.

• Not with the fake tits xD

• No. I don't do big fake tits.

• God no.

• That'd be awesome.

• Sure, why not?

• No,
    Why do you think so?

• Trollolo

• no they shouldn't.

• Fake tits? They look like disceased porn stars with the 1000 cock stare.

• If they want to be considered hot and sexy then yes.

• On what basis?

• Caucasian, big boobed, and anti-racist? Yeah no.

• they are all ugly but the first girl got a pretty face

• 2 and 3 are ugly... they should try to be like the first one

• The top one yes. Not the other 2.

• It would be nice if they all did