When is it ok for your boyfriend to spend the night?

I'm talking to a guy and we are now apparently dating? (I asked him if we were and he said, "we could") anyway everytime we hang out, cuddle and make out he stays really late at night. Like 2 or 3am. I told him that I wanted to take things slow because I've never been in a serious relationship. But it always kind of seems like he wants to stay over or wants me to stay over. We've only been really talking to each other for like 2 weeks and I like kind of want him to stay because I love cuddling with him but I don't want him to get the wrong idea either. What would staying over mean to you? Is it pretty early in the relations for this?

What Guys Said 5

• i think you do have to be careful that you don't send the wrong messge about sleepovers. but you can make clear that you'd like him to spend the night but that doesn't mean sex is going to necessarly happen

• To just spend the night? Within the first month or two seems pretty normal to me. If he starts doing something that you do not want to then just let him know.

• My son's girlfriend was welcome to spend the night in his room.

• When you are married, paying for your own place or have permission from the home owner/ rent payer.

• It just happens

What Girls Said 1

• I was going to say everything is fine until the "we've been talking for just 2 weeks" part. Lol girl! I would wait at least a month or two, you guys barely know each other yet.

• 18d

Lol that's why I'm asking! It seemed really soon but he's acting like it's fine.

• 18d

Well he's probably comfortable with the idea since you guys have been hanging out super late lol, but yeah I'd wait maybe 2 more weeks? I mean it's truly up to you, but it does seem just a little too soon to me.