It frustrates me that I might never find a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you get out of the house much? Do you go to places where guys might approach you? You haven't given much detail

What Guys Said 19

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(c).gif

Well, it shouldn't.

www.court-records.net/animationgk/miles-aha(d).gif

Do you receptive to guys approaching you?
    Do you approach guys yourself?
    Do you dress in a way which is well perceived as others?
    Do you place yourself in social situations where you can have sexual encounters?
    Do you place yourself in social situations where you meet new people?
    Are you kind and friendly to those who talk to you?
    Do you smile?
    Do you decline invitations from people to go places?

www.court-records.net/.../miles-shrug(d).gif

If more than half the answers to these questions are "no" then it is no wonder you haven't had a boyfriend yet. You don't do enough to place yourself in positions where you can find a boyfriend.

• A lot of these guys give good opinions. Here is some advice, you should go by the three H's. Hangout, Hook up and Have fun. Have fun with dating, don't make it serious and the right man will come to you.

Also, focus on yourself and work on your goals.

• ur suppose to have a reason or something under the title... how is a girl not going to find a bf? u have boobs of some kind and two other holes... this by default makes u attractive to plenty of people. its just nature. so u have to submit why not.

• Wow, I didn't know you knew the future.
    So you will NEVER have a boyfriend.
    Then, have some fun!!
    cdn.sheknows.com/.../...th-group-of-men-at-bar.jpg

• 11d

I said I might not won't.

• 11d

Just get sexy and get out there !!!

• 11d

I know I'm sexy but how do you get sexy?

• Is this a question or a statement? Stop worrying, most people do eventually find someone. I know I'm asexual/aromantic when this stuff doesn't frustrate me.

• Lol whatever a girl has many choices all the time.

• Why would you say that?

• Like I was saying ever since. Im all here babe. Waiting

• I'll be your boyfriend, except I have a bae

• That indeed is a very frustrating idea to carry with you, drop it!

• Everyone carries that risk. You're not alone

• Why would you never find a boyfriend?

• No it doesn't

• i hear ya still single a virgin lookin for that special someone

• Well what do you look for in a guy?

• i will never have a girl. so what? should we unite our solitudes?

ok then. you dont have a bf? wanna hang around? if you say no, its proof that its you who is the problem not men. a man just proposed to you... .

• 11d

Yes we should unite our solitdes.

• Go on random dates

• I hear ya. I'm 26 on the verge of 27 and while I've dated and had sex, I've still never had a relationship but I also refuse to settle. That is just desperate and does not make me happier.

The closest I've had to relationships, the women were either on the rebound or stage 5 clingers.

• Yeah me too, should we? You and me?

What Girls Said 5

• I feel the same way, but it doesn't frustrate me tho. I stopped thinking about it has become a headache. And honestly Id rather be single than deal with guys who use women, cheat, and feel obligated to be under someone every beck and call. Your not missing much. Just wait it out, someone may come around. I read so many stores of women going through heartbreak because their husband or boyfriend is cheating. Wait it out and dont be quick just to get with anyone just for the sake of having a boyfriend.

• You will find someone. Stop looking and someone will fall right into your hands. Till than, just live life and enjoy not being tied down.

• honestly I understand how you feel i'm 24 going onto 25 and I haven't had a Boyfriend in three years.

• Same. I'm too frickin shy

• Aha I feel you. But what's the reason? I myself am always thinking nobody likes me and even if someone likes me, I dont like him back. After all it all comes down to the fact that I'm just to picky and I dont realise that there are people that like me. Maybe you should also consider taking action more, if you're always shy, it doesn't make many guys want to approach you