Instant turn offs?

Guys and girls, what are some physical attributes or personality traits that would turn you off immediately and keep you from trying to get to know somebody? and if you want , please tell some traits that would get your attention in a positive way aswell

Most Helpful Guy

• Immaturity and bad breath is the deal breaker. I trait I would like a girl to have would be humor some one who can keep up with my friendly banter I don't always want to be the funny one I want to laugh as well. I have yet to find a girl that I'm attracted to that can get a genuine laugh out of me I don't know why their so hard to find 😧

What Guys Said 15

• Smoking is the first one that comes to mind. I mean, I have seen girls that were essentially 10/10 pull out a cig which immediately dropped them to 4/10 for me.

• Bad breath, bad personal hygiene, obsessiveness/jealousy, arrogance, self righteousness, racial prejudice.

• Turn offs - They tend to be sarcastic, Not smile
    Turn ons - Great personality , Likes to smile, Laugh

• Skin tags, moles with hair growing out of them, women with facial hair they don't take care about, the dreadful unibrow, missing teeth, glass eye she pops out and shows everyone, etc.

• Pungent body odour, not sweaty ie just been to gym, that can be a turn on. No it's the no wash days especially mixed with smokers smell. A nice smile not coming over as pushy that can make any lass appealing

• bad breath, bad odour,

• I'm asexual and aromantic so everything is a turn off for me.

• 'Im too good for you' personality is the worst thing going. Physical for me is someone who doesn't take care of themselves for example, teeth, smell... take pride in your appearance

• bitchiness.

• Immaturity and all that goes with it.

• When women starts a period during sex. When she sticks up for her man.

• 14d

How is a woman starting her period during sex a turn off? It's not her fault. And why is it bad for a girl to stick up for her man?

• 14d

@Arabellaxx No when a women sticks up for her man is a turn on. You said you wanted positive. can't you feel it coming?

• turn offs: unclean teeth, bad personality
    turn ons: nice personality, well groomed

• If she's a party girl

• When you do stance 67 and the girl farts in your face.

• if she has a vagina. or is a she in general. instant turn off.
    #no homo

What Girls Said 9

• Sigh... I'm gonna sound so wrong for this... but here goes...

Realllly jacked up teeth. Like... it's fine if they're not perfect white and pristine... or heck.. if you have all of them and they're a reasonable shade but if they're like... smoker's yellow, or missing an important visible tooth/teeth... greenish hued...:shudder:. Like I said... imperfect is fine... but there's a hard line.

And the wrong kind of bad B. O. I can totally understand post workout sweat scent... even at strong levels. I'm talking about when someone just... stinks in a way that it makes you feel a strong urge to cover your face to keep the putrid smell out.

Personality wise, lying first and foremost... and trying too hard or making it clear that you're trying to bring up certain things if you hear someone else likes them. Ex: "Look out everyone! Warning! It's getting cold out there!" And then someone you like comments: "I don't mind, I love the cold!" and then suddenly replies "Oh yea. Me too! Cold is great." Especially when you're in a mutual group with them and you see their answers change based on whoever they're around. I like people who don't mind disagreeing with each other and it doesn't have to be a big thing.

• Cocky
    Excessive swearing
    Not into music
    Smoking
    Drinking excessively
    F boy
    Too sexual
    Poor hygiene
    Long hair
    Greasy hair

• Physical? Hmm i dont't really know but if he spends more time in front of the mirror than i do then he's a nogo and yes unfortunately i know several who do
    He also has to care about his hygiene lol it's a pet peeve for me if he doesn't.
    Turnoff: I once dated a guy who liked to create drama bc apparently he thought i was funny when angry, which is uhm.. don't know how to take that. but hurting me bad on purpose bc u like to see it is not cool.

• Physically: smoking and bad teeth/hygiene
    Personality: rude and aggressive

• Cockeyness, ignorance, racism.

• Bad teeth
    Body odor.
    Rude, emotionally abusive personality.

• If they lack confidence and don't take care of themselves

• Cockiness, narcissism and being rude/mean, major turnoffs!

• i dont like rude people, this sound dumb saying but its important this kind of opnion on a society that rude men are glamourized. I LOVE FUNNY PEOPLE!! specially the ones who are ironic